2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I heard someone say he's the only current backup QB in the league with a winning career record.
Nah.

Nick Foles
Mark Sanchez
Jimmy Garrapolo
Drew Stanton
Matt Schaub

and Matt Moore as well.

idk if there are more and Jimmy idk if he counts cuz he's only played 2 games but the rest are legit.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
For those who work and can't watch that wake up call coming to Tom Terrific coming tonight... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAVVVVVVENNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
For those who work and can't watch that wake up call coming to Tom Terrific coming tonight... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAVVVVVVENNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah unfortunately I work tonight through the whole game :(.. at least I'll be able to catch like a quarter of it while I'm on my lunch/dinner break.

I do want the Ravens to win but at the same time I need them to give that Patriot rookie WR Malcolm Mitchell some room and let him get me some fantasy points teehee.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Patriots doing what Patriots do best in the modern day with BB & TB... Win, win, win..

Sorry @Snowman :(

This is what happens when you don't have a running game to establish early on and tire the D out.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Finally some life out of the Ravens.. I mean it took some miscues by the Patriots to get them on the scoreboard but hey now they're within 10 with a little over 6 minutes left.. that's more realistic than the chances they thought they had before.

Snowman1

Reaction score
On seeing some of that game... I wouldn't put it on Kenneth Dixon at all. He looked really really good, good enough to deserve more than 11 carries...

Back in my day I remembered Baltimore firing offensive coordinators for 52/11 pass/run splits. Stop that.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Really curious after that. So. A look at all the expected second stringers...

Matt Moore 13-12
EJ Manuel 6-10
Jimmy Garropolo 2-0
Geno Smith 12-18
Landry Jones 1-2
Ryan Mallett 3-5
Josh McCown 18-42
AJ McCarron 2-2
Scott Tolzien 0-2
Chad Henne 18-35
Matt Cassel 35-45
Paxton Lynch 1-1
Nick Foles 20-17
Matt McGloin 1-5
Kellen Clemens 8-13
Dak Prescott 11-2 / Romo 80-53
Chase Daniel 1-1
Colt McCoy 7-18
Brian Hoyer 16-16
Dan Orlovsky 2-10
Shaun Hill 17-18
Matt Schaub 48-46
Derek Anderson 20-27
Luke McCown 2-8
Mike Glennon 5-13
Drew Stanton 8-5 (Best record!)
Jared Goff 0-4 / Case Keenum 9-15
Colin Kaepernick 31-30 / Blaine Gabbert 9-31 (damn)

Not listed: Trevonne Boykin, Ryan Nassib, Tom Savage, and Brett Hundley

Fun Fact: Jimmy Garropolo is one of 2 unbeaten starting QB's in the National Football League... can you name the other?

Mohamed Sanu! :yay:

Bengals in 2014 ran the Wildcat on the first play making him the official starter

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
On seeing some of that game... I wouldn't put it on Kenneth Dixon at all. He looked really really good, good enough to deserve more than 11 carries...

Back in my day I remembered Baltimore firing offensive coordinators for 52/11 pass/run splits. Stop that.

I think Kenneth Dixon's alright, his status as an every down back has yet to be seen but I don't see why they don't at least give him a chance, given Terrance West's recent struggles.

Baltimore was playing down from the beginning but not down enough for that 50+ Pass attempts fa sho.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#TB12[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#GOAT[/HASHTAG]

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cardinals release WR Floyd after DUI arrest

I'll tell you... these talented athletes and their off field issues...

Hopefully getting cut will help him turn a new leaf. I can see him getting a second chance somewhere probably San Fran.. Cardinals need to get themselves some receiving help.. J.J Nelson is good and all but not a #2 WR, Larry is obviously no spring chicken.. and John Brown doesn't have the same feel as last year.