2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
OH CMON DAK! Can't be throwing picks tonight :(

Hate the Cowboys but need Dak to do extremely well for my fantasy team to keep in the current playoff match-up (2 week rounds).

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dak is killing me right now with these picks.. please get one deep and gone to anyone other than Zeke.

Giants could potentially win this, their defense is on point and their offense may come to life now that OBJ just sparked a fire under their asses.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Dallas DEF is definitely trying.

Offense needs to step up now. Dak is usually pretty good at shaking off mistakes, let's see what happens.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Huge stop there by the Dallas defense, if you're NYG you gotta go for this and try and kill that clock completely and win.. plus you're on their side of the field.. You succeed you win the game, you fail well your defense needs to step up the last minute against two rookies heading a 2 minute offense.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What a bonehead delay of game... lol nice clock management Eli.. Good thing their punter just locked the Cowgirls in at the 1.. Well it's all in the Defense's hands now.. Fantasy wise I'd love to see Dak drop a bomb TD to Dez or Not Zeke but since the Eagles are out of contention Giants sweeping the gals would be a good sight too.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Damn, the Giants defense showed up. Looked a bit sketchy at the end there... didn't even try to get the first down lol.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Giants got the Cowboys number.. I really thought the Cowboys would dominate this time around. Impressive job by the Giants DEF.
Zeke and the O-Line are the only dominant players on that offense IMO. Dez hasn't been much this year, Witten is aging and Butler/Williams/Beasley are nowhere near Tier 1 status. The Giants have exploited the Cowboys offense and I'm not sure when other teams are going to start to follow that recipe but sooner rather than later would be nice.

Giants could sneak their way into winning the division if the Cowboys let these next ones slip.. The Buccaneers and Lions are two playoff contending teams that have been playing decent football this season and could spell some trouble for Dallas even though they both are at home.. and then the Eagles have a rematch in Philly that could potentially be a spoiler as far as first round bye/homefield go possibly even the division.. Gonna be an interesting last few weeks coming up

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins received some surprisingly good injury news Monday when quarterback Ryan Tannehill was diagnosed with ACL and MCL sprains in his left knee.

Head coach Adam Gase said surgery is not required and that the team doesn't have an exact timetable for Tannehill's recovery, but the quarterback is expected to miss at least the next couple of games.

"This is not going to be one game," Gase said. "It's going to be longer than that."

@Just Kevin

Well if Matt Moore can hold ground for these last few games and get them to the playoffs looks like they'll potentially have Tannehill back.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Seem to remember that in 2 of his 3 starting stints Matt Moore was a capable QB. One of the better backups.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Also Jeff Fisher fired]

He'll have fun trying to get another HC job.. Feuding with Eric Dickerson a Rams legend was probably not the smartest move to add more fuel to the hot seat he was on... I'd like to see the Rams pull Tommy Coughlin out of retirement.