2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Stats can mislead but numbers don't lie, this ain't the same A-Rod

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles find themselves still in the playoff Hunt.. the whole NFC East is hungry but who will come out on top.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Scared for Miami going forward. Last 5 weeks you've had your whole offensive line back. They're hurt again, right?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Scared for Miami going forward. Last 5 weeks you've had your whole offensive line back. They're hurt again, right?

Yeah, I think Pouncey should be back this week though but he's listed as doubtful.. his backup is listed as questionable, Albert is out again, Bushrod is questionable. The world is working against us lol

We'll still beat the Niners though.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Pouncey should be back this week though but he's listed as doubtful.. his backup is listed as questionable, Albert is out again, Bushrod is questionable. The world is working against us lol

We'll still beat the Niners though.
The 49ers can have the entire universe on their side and still wouldn't be able to beat anyone lol. Congrats!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The 49ers can have the entire universe on their side and still wouldn't be able to beat anyone lol. Congrats!

Browns vs 49ers.
Bears vs 49ers.
Browns vs Bears.

With AJ Green you can throw the Bengals on the list.. those 4 teams are not going to be winning games the rest of the year.. maybe one or two but no damage whatsoever.

It'd be interesting to put the awfulness together vs eachother.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Even though Cousins is kind of picking apart this Cowboys D, they're still a lot better than I thought. Holding the 'Skins to 6 points through 3 Qs isn't bad. They don't make it easy and they make very good tackles. That probably doesn't seem like a big deal, but I see so many defenses miss stupid tackles. Cowboys are impressive all around, even if they somehow lose this game.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol as soon as I say this they get burned by Jackson :okay:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Antonio Brown is making the Colts' secondary look foolish..

Dak & Zeke did it again today, hopefully those Cowboys don't let their egos get too big.. that'll be the road block to their success, that and the defense or rather lack thereof.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Cowboys defense has Reverse Chip Kelly syndrome. when you're on the field for 20 minutes a game just staying fresh makes you better

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Josh Norman is such a clown. I don't even like Dez, but him shitting on Norman is fucking great.