2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Skimming through the NFL action for the day, and have a updated list of the MVP race.

1: Derek Carr

-end of list-

Snowman1

Reaction score
Miami @ Baltimore next week @Snowman @Vice

This is gonna be fun!

We joke a little bit about y'all making the playoffs... Might want to look at those playoff standings real quick ;)

HUGE game! Shame I won't be able to watch as it should be a lot of fun! Whether or not it'll be a defensive battle or an offensive struggle may be left to the imagination haha

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Ravens are missing that running game piece of their puzzle, it's preventing them from actually looking like the top team in the AFC North like they are tied for.. The defense is also a little suspect at times in the secondary but they've been keeping things tight for the most part.

Big game for us tonight, with the Giants & the Cowboys standing where they're at, Agholor is finally benched hopefully Paul Turner can do what he did best in pre-season and show up and catch the ball. If we lose this one our playoff hopes will go from fading to essentially non-existent.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The Ravens are missing that running game piece of their puzzle, it's preventing them from actually looking like the top team in the AFC North like they are tied for.. The defense is also a little suspect at times in the secondary but they've been keeping things tight for the most part.

Big game for us tonight, with the Giants & the Cowboys standing where they're at, Agholor is finally benched hopefully Paul Turner can do what he did best in pre-season and show up and catch the ball. If we lose this one our playoff hopes will go from fading to essentially non-existent.

For the most part I'll put the defensive issues more on the pass rush (Dumervil injury + age of both players + no depth) than the secondary but we can certainly use the help outside. Then again, who can't? Denver, and.....

Totally agree on that. I'm actually hoping we miss the playoffs because Dalvin Cook >>>>
(Although playoffs + Alvin Kamara/Christian McCaffery/Nick Chubb is far from a bad choice!)
Watching Ravens fans thinking just putting Kenneth Dixon out there is frustrating lol. Lets get a top 3 NFL RB again, then try to run a ground and pound "short-pass but threaten the big play" offense with the actual ground and pound element lol.
Like we're trying to have 2014 Tony Romo with 2012 Tony Romo attempts. It's annoying to watch. Plus D'Z called it with Stanley. Shown flashes but passing on Tunsil was dumb as fuck

Snowman1

Reaction score
With no Gronk it's hard to pick anyone else to be in there atm. Crazy to say that even Seattle feels like a longshot atm

Snowman1

Reaction score
Yeah! Touchdown T-West! :yay:

Gosh man, I've been forgetful lately. Didn't realize it was so crazy to think Baltimore can win this... It's ok, Flacco didn't get the memo either ;)