2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Current Playoff Standings:

1: Dallas 8-1
2: Seattle 6-2-1
3: Atlanta 6-4
4: Detroit 5-4 (OMG they're leading?)
5: NY Giants 5-3
6: Washington 5-3-1
(Philly is next in line in the wild-card hunt Sharpy!)
lol still last in the division at the moment.. it's okay we should take our home games vs the NFC East teams other than Dallas maybe if we can win the remaining 4 home games and at least 1 of the away games we could get a berth as the wildcard over the Giants. I do think it's Dallas' year to represent the NFC East tho.

No one wants to see the Texans in the playoffs.
Titans should pass them if they keep playing solid ball.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Miami has a good shot to win the AFC East this year honestly, they have LA, SF, and BAL the next 3 games.. I see no reason why they can't pull out 3 wins there.. next is Arizona, if we can stop David Johnson then we can beat them. Last 3 games are all division games, we've already beat the Jets and Bills so we should be able to do so again. Last game is the Pats, I really think we'll be playing for the AFC East title in that game.

I am looking forward to watching the rest of this season for sure.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
:haha:.........:hmm:........Good point!

Ready for that Big XII game of the week tonight!

Should be a good one, I'm watching this Saitns vs Panthers game at work.

I hate watching the NFC South play.. I just hate the NFC South.. No hate for the players just no respect for the franchises themselves..

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fucking Michael Thomas.. please get me a Touchdown or something dammit..... Im stuck with him at WR2 since Alshon decided to get popped for PEDs..

... Houston is ripping Louisville apart right now.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wait there was a CFB game on tonight? I was just mocking the defense we'd see in this game which hasn't been too bad. Thursday night gonna Thursday night, at least we have a tense finish!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wait there was a CFB game on tonight? I was just mocking the defense we'd see in this game which hasn't been too bad. Thursday night gonna Thursday night, at least we have a tense finish!

Yeah Houston vs Louisville.. 36-10, buh bye #5.. Lamar Jackson's worst game by far.

Was hoping Michael Thomas would break that all the way but hey I'll take the points I guess.. better than a goose egg..

Snowman1

Reaction score
Baltimore could be a tough cookie standing in their way

Hope so :please:

That #1 run defense you're hearing all week is legit and not ONLY facing a bunch of shit RB's... just ignore that one Crowell run :haha:

Think we have a chance vs Dallas. Their team dynamic has changed, and we match up well with Jimmy Smith on Dez, Webb and Moseley on Witten, Tavon Young on Beasley. Still a few pieces short - Dumervil on Free will help a LOT - but it's a quality Baltimore defense. Plus Flacco got called out publically so maybe he'll care for a change.

Not sure who to root for. Like our odds at the playoffs, or hate screwing up our chances to land Dalvin Cook?

How are things in Philly bro?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
How are things in Philly bro?

Rough to watch.. we can win games but this is no team I want in the playoffs.. the conservativeness is hard to watch. We need some receiving help bad, hopefully we can get a DeSean Jackson 2.0 in the draft.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Was just thinking... Going into next year (meaning josh gordon counts), which teams would you say need to replace their #1 WR?

Jordan Matthews, Rishard Matthews, Jeremy Kerley are the only ones I can think of unless Steve Smith retires...
DeSean is a free agent, maybe you can just get 1.0 back?