2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thankfully the Eagles pulled one out over the Falcons.. Doug Pedersen needs to stop being so conservative with the play calling.. I was hoping the Steelers would take gane that vs the Cowboys to but I mean Zeke is just a freak athlete behind a brick shit house offensive line.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Tom Brady threw an INT.. that makes Mariota the best QB in the NFL.. if only for today lol

Mariota is good but no way, dude. He had I think 4 turnovers last week and two were TDs for the other team. He is a playmaker and TD machine though!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Green Bay's D sucks this year.. Good to see James Starks back, helped me sneak a win in my 16 man big money league..

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Wilson is making Belichick's D look like a joke.

:woohoo: Blount :woohoo:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Mariota is good but no way, dude. He had I think 4 turnovers last week and two were TDs for the other team. He is a playmaker and TD machine though!

I was saying that he is the best QB for week 10, as far as performance goes.

I mean c'mon, everyone knows that Ryan Tannehill is the best QB in the NFL right now overall. *sarcasm*

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Seahawks are looking scary.

Also Belichicks defense is overrated.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
12353239_998967713522428_918415695_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Thank you Doug Baldwin.. His miraculous 3 TD game last night has clinched my playoff spot for one of my money leagues. I can clinch a berth in my big money league next week, but the other $20 league Im in will come down to the wire with 8 of the 10 teams vying for any type of berth, it's insanely close with no dominant league.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Current Playoff Standings:

1: Kansas City 7-2
2: New England 7-2
3: Houston 6-3
4: Baltimore 5-4
5: Oakland 7-2
6: Denver 7-3
(Miami is next in the wild-card hunt Kev!)

1: Dallas 8-1
2: Seattle 6-2-1
3: Atlanta 6-4
4: Detroit 5-4 (OMG they're leading?)
5: NY Giants 5-3
6: Washington 5-3-1
(Philly is next in line in the wild-card hunt Sharpy!)

AFC North should flip on it's head, with Baltimore at Dallas while Pittsburgh visits Cleveland. Any given Sunday doesn't apply to either of those games. THOUGH WE GOT THE #1 D. FOREVER THE GREATEST
I'm pulling SO hard for the Titans. PLEASE get these damn Texans out of the wild-card lol. They're at Indy while Houston gets PRIME TIME TV (ugh) against Oakland
Next week Detroit is home to Jacksonville for the easy W, Minnesota gets Arizona at home to try to piece things together, while Green Bay goes to the Redskins on SNF for a shockingly interesting game
Philly at Seattle is massive for the NFC East, while the Giants get to enjoy Jay Cutler at home lol