2016 NFL Regular Season Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Broke the century mark! YAY! I am so happy!

We are back to .500 now!

Still eyeing the playoffs here! Players should keep an eye out but beating out the AFC West teams should be hard

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Cam Newton isn't very good. Rams offense is even worse though.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Just looking over this slate of games shows why NFL ratings were down. Fuck all the excuses, which games did you really want to watch this week?

Many of them did turn out pretty good, but which teams actually draw lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Just looking over this slate of games shows why NFL ratings were down. Fuck all the excuses, which games did you really want to watch this week?

Many of them did turn out pretty good, but which teams actually draw lol

A lot of teams/players have been sloppy . A lot of teams suck, fan favorites like Aaron Rodgers and Can Newton havent been great, boring games, etc

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Feel bad for Demarco Murray. The dude basically lost a year of his career playing for shitty ass Chip Kelly. Kinda makes you wonder how much better his numbers would be had he stayed with the Cowboys.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just cynical here, but I'd be shocked to see the Ravens win tonight.

Snowman1

Reaction score
If the Ravens don't dominate the Browns then it'll be the offense's fault.. watch it end up being 7-0 Cleveland on an INT return TD lol

1: This offense blows. I mean people laugh at the whole "67 yards and 95 penalty yards through 3 quarters" crap but you take away that fluke Wallace TD and the Ravens offense was even worse last week - when facing a worse defense. Having Marshal Yanda back helps a lot but there's gotta be something to do to jumpstart this garbage ass offense. Having Cameron Heyward back helped Pittsburgh but after watching Ajayi have his coming out party all over this offense, watching West and Dixon last week was painful
2: This is the ultimate letdown game, we just spent so much energy against the Steelers to turn around and face Cleveland lol. Cleveland isn't afraid of Baltimore, these games are always tough
3: Josh McCown beat us last game until he got hurt, they were up 20-2, and just from what I've heard (haven't watched much) Kessler is better
4: Thomas and Haden can eliminate Smith and Suggs. Someone else has to step up. Maybe Dumervil is finally healthy idk
5: SHOULD HAVE TAKEN TUNSIL YOU DUMB DICKS

Nick

Reaction score
I thought it couldn't get uglier for a Thursday night game than Jaguars vs Titans.. but I think this might end up taking the cake for awful primetime games