2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Anyone here planning on watching the combine? Feel like I might skip this year

I'll probably only watch highlights of the people I'm interested in or read about it on the website, now the Veteran's combine I'll take a look at when it's on late in March when a good college basketball game isn't on.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'd take a flyer on him as a back-up RB if I was a team currently looking like shit at the position.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He is known as a hard worker. I'm sure he will find a job on a one year deal for 2015 to try and prove himself.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles release TE James Casey, whom in my opinion is nothing more than a decent blocker with some average hands.. this move frees up $4 million dollars for the Eagles.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sounds like Peterson wants a "fresh start" away from Minnesota. Dallas, here he comes.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like Philly seems to be willing to shell out a nice contract for CB Byron Maxwell, possibly upto $10mil/yr.. personally I think that's a tad too much, Maxwell is talented no lie but I don't know if I feel that comfortable shelling that much out but hey, anything to improve our defense drastically I suppose.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, but who does Dallas trade for him? The only way out of Minnesota is trade or release and they won't release him.
NFL trades are never player for player, I'm sure they would give them a pick if a trade happens. I don't think him being released is out of the question either. The relationship is obviously fractured and he is due an absurd amount of money that they aren't going to pay him to be a locker room distraction.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Falcons expected to heavily pursue FA RB Justin Forsett.
Browns will try to trade for Sam Bradford.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Is there a way to find out which vets will be at the veteran combine?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Is there a way to find out which vets will be at the veteran combine?
All I know so far is that they sent out applications to join the combine and the committee will select 100 applicants, those of which will also be on the negotiation list for the Montreal Alouettes.. I haven't heard any specifics on accepted applicants or when they plan on sending out the notices to the participants.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
blob:https%3A//vine.co/95f64e1c-b240-43b4-9ed8-5d40aad7258d the raiders scouts are ballin!