2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I really don't think that he is a player that is really needed. Secondary and WR are more important.

No, we do need another wall in there to stop the run.. last year we were top 5 in pass defense the first 10 or so games of the season before the defense slipped because of injuries but failed miserably at stopping the run.. usually ranking at 15 or worse. So, I see why they would want him.. I just think the fact that Miami has such a weak, small voiced coach is a problem when dealing with a player like Suh... If say, in theory, Philbin were fired and Rex Ryan hired this offseason I would say Hell Yeah bring Suh to Miami.. Ryan can handle players with disciplinary problems, but Suh is going to walk all over Philbin just like Wallace did. Like I said, I hope it doesn't happen but I think it will unfortunately.

Time will tell.. if Miami signs Suh I will be watching closely.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Annnnnd your winner of the 2015 NFL Offseason: The Green Bay Packers! :yay:

10 mil a season still ain't bad though

someone hide all the sharp objects in D'Z's house again
Come on son. I really wasn't that gung ho about paying a slot receiver 12 mill per.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Suh looking to head to Phins, only other team chasing are the Lions.

Seriously, hide all sharp objects in a 5 mile radius of D'z.
Never expected Suh. He wants money and CA state tax fucked us.

You guys didn't really expect that I had high hopes for Wedgie in free agency, did you??

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I really don't think that he is a player that is really needed. Secondary and WR are more important.
You are both crazy. Suh is a top player in the league that makes any defense instantly and considerably better (and has a much bigger impact on any team than any secondary player). Any team that landed him is fortunate and for a Dolphins fan to be whining about it sort or irritates me honestly lol. Suh is no Haynesworth. He is a motivated player that is consistent. He has a couple of boneheaded and cheap plays to his name, but who cares? I want a DT with a little nasty in him. Plus last I checked he has only been suspended 1 time and I can't recall a single egregious incident since the Thanksgiving stomp

edit; Kev, your points about Suh "walking all over Philbin" seem way off the mark. Suh has never been a locker room problem, he is a team leader.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Frank Gore & the Eagles reportedly have STRONG mutual interest.. he's seeking a $4 mil deal.

EDIT: Also yeah I would love to have Suh on my team.. any pass or rush defense would instantly be upgraded.. the only time I heard about any locker room issues was last year but within literally a day the reports that his teammates said he was a problem were immediately denied by numerous teammates.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
According to some sports station on the Radio in Philly that I just heard there is whispers going around that the Eageles are offering Gore 2 yr $6 mil possible $7.5 mil after incentives and he seems interested to sign that.. haven't seen anything on the web about it yet so I can't confirm.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You are both crazy. Suh is a top player in the league that makes any defense instantly and considerably better (and has a much bigger impact on any team than any secondary player). Any team that landed him is fortunate and for a Dolphins fan to be whining about it sort or irritates me honestly lol. Suh is no Haynesworth. He is a motivated player that is consistent. He has a couple of boneheaded and cheap plays to his name, but who cares? I want a DT with a little nasty in him. Plus last I checked he has only been suspended 1 time and I can't recall a single egregious incident since the Thanksgiving stomp

edit; Kev, your points about Suh "walking all over Philbin" seem way off the mark. Suh has never been a locker room problem, he is a team leader.

As I said in my previous post, I understand why Miami wants him. I do know how good of a player Suh is and that he can be a gamechanger. My opinion is that he is not right for Miami. I wasn't whining about anything but simply stating that I don't feel he will be good for Miami. If he does end up going there then I'll be watching.

and he's been suspended twice, both against the Packers. In 2011 2 games for stomping and this past year 1 game for purposely stepping on Rodgers' leg.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Totally forgot about the Rodgers stomp lol

still don't see how you say he "won't be good" fr Miami. based on what?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You can not like it but I promise you he will he on several all pro teams over the next few seasons for whoever he signs

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score