2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Gore lol. Yea, good thinking Chipster. Replace your all pro with a corpse

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't think you have money this year for McCourty and Suh and if you do you'll have very little left.

if i'm the 'hawks I'm rolling with Luke Wilson and signing Jermaine Gresham over Julius Thomas.. financially in the near future that'd be their best bet.
We let rolle go and eli taking a pay cut. 2/3 for sure would be dope either way.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The one thing I want to hear the most on Tuesday is.. The Miami Dolphins have signed Andre Johnson.

I would be elated, and if we pick up DGB in the draft I would absolutely be looking forward to next season.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Suh isn't going to the giants lol

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This Just in: Suh to ink 6 yr $114 million deal $60 mil guaranteed with Dolphins on Tuesday.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Shit more news in:

Chris Johnson was shot in the arm Saturday and is hospitalized currently incident occured when their vehicle was targeted in a drive by.
Todd Herremans to the Colts for a year.
Colts now in talks with Frank Gore, he has interest in them, this to me means the Eagles have decided to not sign him and I'm not opposed to that.
Shady agrees in principle to new deal 5 yr / 40 mil with 26.5 guaranteed, that extra money will make him a tad happier than he was when he learned he was traded to the Bills.

Add Philadelphia to the list of teams that are interested in signing Orlando Franklin, the Eagles could definitely use a young talented OL like him to help out, especially if we roll with Sproles & a rookie RB or even an old ass veteran.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I was hoping it wouldn't be a longterm deal like this but...

Eagles and Byron Maxwell have reportedly agreed on a 6 yr / 63 million contract.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
OUCH... He rode the Legion of Boom reputation to a huge payday.. much more than he actually deserves.
We'll see, Him, McCourty, Jenkins and Parrish Cox could make their own LOB, obviously not as good but that's not exactly a slouch of a secondary.