2015 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My money (not that I'm putting money on it) would be on Cobb as #1 and drafting Cooper as #2.
Seeing as WR is like the deepest position in this draft, Cooper at #4 seems less and less realistic to me (especially if we sign a big name FA WR). Maybe after trading back a few slots.

Cobb or Maclin will be pursued hard to fill the #1 role. I know you don't want to hear that

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Seeing as WR is like the deepest position in this draft, Cooper at #4 seems less and less realistic to me (especially if we sign a big name FA WR). Maybe after trading back a few slots.

Cobb or Maclin will be pursued hard to fill the #1 role. I know you don't want to hear that

Randy Gregory had like a 30+ minute talk with Oakland at the Combine, which means a grand total of jack shit but all the reports I've heard from the Raidahs (not many lol) are that y'all want a new pass rusher in this draft loaded with pass rushers

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Randy Gregory had like a 30+ minute talk with Oakland at the Combine, which means a grand total of jack shit but all the reports I've heard from the Raidahs (not many lol) are that y'all want a new pass rusher in this draft loaded with pass rushers
Seems obvious we need to go DL first. Williams is likely gone to JAX at 3 unfortunately. I don't know shit about Gregory outside of a couple of short blurbs, so I guess I'll take him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Definitely very deep, I just don't know if I would feel comfy taking any WR prior to #15 other than Cooper & White, I imagine you guys could trade back a few spots and get one of the two and make out with an extra 2nd rounder or perhaps first rounder the next year.. or go D-Line and see if Funchess or Devin Smith drop to the 2nd round.

I can see the Eagles letting Maclin walk, I personally don't want to let him go seeing as he's one of the best characters/athletes we have on the team..

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Definitely very deep, I just don't know if I would feel comfy taking any WR prior to #15 other than Cooper & White, I imagine you guys could trade back a few spots and get one of the two and make out with an extra 2nd rounder or perhaps first rounder the next year.. or go D-Line and see if Funchess or Devin Smith drop to the 2nd round.

I can see the Eagles letting Maclin walk, I personally don't want to let him go seeing as he's one of the best characters/athletes we have on the team..
I want DGB. Obviously won't happen because Reggie prefers talentless choir boys to actual football player,s but DGB is a fucking stud amongst pussies

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
whoops, didn't mean to post HS highlights lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

legit reminds me of Moss as the title says

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
whoops, didn't mean to post HS highlights lol

Lol he was a beast in HS too from what I heard, although it's definitely easier to accomplish there than in college..

Yeah he's pretty talented if you didn't go DL at 4 and wanted to drop back & acquire some extra picks you could probably snipe DGB @ about 12-17ish.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
With the new coaches not impressed with EJ Manuel, Yahoo Sports is reporting the Bills are exploring a trade for Sam Bradford.

Yay

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
no gang ties doe
Just tosses his preggers GF down flights of stairs

I'd still take him doe

edit: Apparently it was just a friend of his GF? Idk. throwing chicks down stairs doesn't seem great, but if he promises not to do it anymore he can be a Raider as far as I'm concerned

anyone hearing about this Dez shit? I'm so. fucking. over. domestic. violence.

jsus

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I heard there was like a video of him doing something bad but I didn't hear anything else about it, what happened?
That is literally it. Rumors going around that a 5 year old vid of him "DOING SOME BAD STUFF" may surface. It is fucking Blue.