2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I wish I knew how Michael Johnson could play in a 3-4 set.. He's like the most likely to sign name for the Eagles at the moment but I feel like he's only played 4-3 his entire career.. I think he can convert but it could take some getting used to.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I doubt the Eagles will want to pay him enough. He is going to be the biggest name on the market now that Kraken got franchised. Someone is going to break the bank on Michael Johnson. Don't bet against it being Oakland. :ksi:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I doubt the Eagles will want to pay him enough. He is going to be the biggest name on the market now that Kraken got franchised. Someone is going to break the bank on Michael Johnson. Don't bet against it being Oakland. :ksi:

You guys have the most cap room to get a few guys you want guaranteed so quite possibly, and I can see him fitting in well w/ the defense there.
I'm not holding my breath on him, I really just want 3PM Tuesday to come so we can get the action going already!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What do you know about Aaron Donald?

\

I think if Clowney is gone at 5 this is who I want.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What do you know about Aaron Donald?

\

I think if Clowney is gone at 5 this is who I want.

not much other than he's a little short, but that doesn't show in his game, he plays like he's big.
I think he's honestly the #1 DT in the draft especially after the combine.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Detroit is still catering to Ryan Broyles :eww:

Heard on Matt Berry's podcast that he spoke with some Lions scouts at the combine, and asked "Do you think you have a good #2 receiver?"
They just said "We don't have a #3"

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Heard on Matt Berry's podcast that he spoke with some Lions scouts at the combine, and asked "Do you think you have a good #2 receiver?"
They just said "We don't have a #3"
It's a pretty sad situation.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Finally some Lion news. Rumor is that they are trying to go after TJ Ward. Not surprising since we have no secondary or a defense at all for that matter.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Finally some Lion news. Rumor is that they are trying to go after TJ Ward. Not surprising since we have no secondary or a defense at all for that matter.

Down here in Tennessee the feeling is that Verner is going up to Detroit as well

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
As if I needed more reason to love Marcel Reece

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...raiders-smart-calculated-fearless-free-agency

"I want to not worry about anybody else. I want him to be fearless and, let's go for it right now.

"No safe moves. I don't want safe moves. I want smart, calculated, fearless, Raider-ass moves that you don't care about anything else. Just winning. And that's what we want to do. Right now."

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
apparently the FA market is dog shit for guys like Moreno, Tate, DMC, ect.

I think the Raiders will probably bring Jennings back as the starter for 14

Also hearing Tampa will be a major player in the Michael Johnson sweepstakes

Status
Not open for further replies.