2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Word on the street is that Moore was released by NO. Wonder if we'll be seeing him in Baltimore.
Moore/Smith or Nicks/Smith?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Lol he better be able to play safety if he wants a chance. Don't see any way there's interest on Baltimore's end.

I'd personally pass on Moore but won't complain if they brought him in. Good player but could use a better fit... Then again this is pretty much the personnel Kubiak's used to, so maybe the "over the middle" threat isn't as important as long as those assholes don't chant Husky Harris anymore.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
a84057152d27d622331514f2f4094266.jpg

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000331805/article/new-orleans-saints-to-release-darren-sproles

Please Miami jump on him quick! I would love to see him running kicks back for Miami!​

Snowman1

Reaction score
Okay, THAT'S someone I want. Come on Darren, come to Brother Johnny!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles say given the right price they will go after Michael Johnson, the former Bengal.
They like his Pass Rushing ability as well as his ability to stop the run. I'm sure they're plenty of suitors atm, I hear the Vikings are another team looking at him as well.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Was Jimmy Graham really worth the losses of New Orleans.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Chad Henne resigns with Jacksonville. Rumors and Rotoworld say there's a good chance he starts next year, reading some stuff about their guy being a later-round prospect.

Looks like Eugene Monroe is gone. :downer: This whole draft is really key for Baltimore now, almost every pick needs to go to offense.

FA is so close I can taste it!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
you are questioning if Graham is worth losing scrubs like Sproles, Moore and Will Smith?

well worth it

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Detroit is still catering to Ryan Broyles :eww:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
With the apparent release of Darren Sproles, the Eagles have added him to their watch list.. imo it'd be too much money for a small utility tool, we already have McCoy, Chris Polk and Bryce Brown in the backfield as much as Sproles is a weapon of a different sorts I don't think it'd be worth the spending for potentially how little he would be used.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sproles could fit in almost anywhere. He won't lacker suitors

Status
Not open for further replies.