2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Random free agent rumors that mean dick... Carolina rumored to franchise Greg Hardy (and the sky is blue)... Browns and Bills may work out a tag-n-trade for Byrd... Cowboys might sign Henry Melton and cut Demarcus Ware because Jerrah... Houston is interested in Matt Cassel while Green Bay isn't interested in James Jones... Andrew Luck lobbying to bring in his old LT Jonathan Martin... The Dolphins want Eugene Monroe, tough shit... Jets interested in Vick and really scouting RB's because they're dumb... Raiders could resign Phillip Wheeler if the Dolphins cut him... Revis may not be traded from Tampa...

Snowman1

Reaction score
I see them taking that big ass WR Evans if he drops to them. Anyone who needs a WR in the first round should be keeping an eye on him, that dude is 6'5, 231 lbs and ran a 4.46 & 4.5 at the combine.

Kinda have him crossed off my board lol, that dude is a beast. Almost hope he winds up in Detroit for the GOAT one-two punch.

Daniel Jeremiah of NFLN reported the Carr to Cleveland thing

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
No Panthers you fucking smurfs Greg Hardy needs to be a Raider

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

e5337b2ebca47fb5c398debfd4839364.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Kinda have him crossed off my board lol, that dude is a beast. Almost hope he winds up in Detroit for the GOAT one-two punch.

Daniel Jeremiah of NFLN reported the Carr to Cleveland thing
I seriously doubt Evans drops past the top 12 or so. He won't be taken long after Watkins.

Could definitely see Buffalo or Detroit taking him at the end of the top 10.

Snowman1

Reaction score
"Please, keep talking about Jadeveon Clowney's off the field issues. Maybe his draft stock can fall to #8 where we can take him."

-Mike Zimmer.. got a nice chuckle

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just saw a presser with Clowney and he said he wants to be one of the best of all time, and hearing him say it, I believe it.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Remember in 2002, when everyone said that Julius Peppers lacked motivation just like they are with Clowney?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Remember in 2002, when everyone said that Julius Peppers lacked motivation?
Not really. I was such a Peppers mark when he was at UNC I probably was able to filter out anything negative I heard about him.

I remember doing a UNC dynasty on NCAA football just so I could get 40 sacks a season with J Pep

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah no doubt, it's hard to look at that guy and check his speed out and pass on him.
Personally right now I got Buffalo taking Ebron and Dennard to the Lions, I haven't submitted it yet because we have up until like April 25th to update it but that's what I have on my predictions at the moment.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Dennard is the CB out of Sparty? I've heard he is pretty studly.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No Panthers you fucking smurfs Greg Hardy needs to be a Raider

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

e5337b2ebca47fb5c398debfd4839364.jpg
They should have enough to put the franchise tag on him now unfortunately, who knows if they'll do it tho.. If he doesn't though and tests free agency I'd say either the Giants or Raiders have the best shot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

lol that shit was so funny..
"Kraken, Hogwarts.." He's wearing like shades and shit too.

lmao, love the dude. Hilarity aside, how often does an ELITE 25 year old pass rusher hit the open market? I'ma say... like... never?

Panthers would be moronic to not tag him, but I still have hope that they are in fact moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.