2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
good hire for TN

anyone heard anything on the browns job? heard candidates look at that job like its toxic

According to PFT:
Chargers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt reportedly was due to be interviewed on Saturday. Packers quarterbacks coach Ben McAdoo, Cardinals defensive coordinator Todd Bowles, and Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn have been interviewed. Broncos offensive coordinator Adam Gase won’t interview until the team’s season is over. Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott reportedly could be interviewed. The Browns reportedly have interest in Auburn coach Gus Malzahn.

How could you want that job? Gotta assume you'll be holding that gig for 1 year and dealing with a inane front office before hoping to fall back into a coordinator gig. Besides, if they fired Chud so they could take Manziel that's a REALLY big gamble.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I heard that some of the coaches CLE reached out to called Chud an he was brutally honest about how terrible they are

Reactions: Snowman1

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Browns have been quick to jump the gun lately, at least they haven't traded Josh Gordon or Jordan Cameron yet..

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Another user from Ohio? Tons of us here.
Really? Sweet, I'm still somewhat new and didn't know all that! Haha.
Yeah I'm in Columbus actually :) I'm an Eagles fan at heart but the Browns are my favorite AFC team simply because I've lived here for pretty much my whole life. :sandow:

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Really? Sweet, I'm still somewhat new and didn't know all that! Haha.
Yeah I'm in Columbus actually :) I'm an Eagles fan at heart but the Browns are my favorite AFC team simply because I've lived here for pretty much my whole life. :sandow:
Lol it's cool. I'm a New York Giants fan, so we are rivals. I still don't mind seeing the browns do good though (even though that's happened maybe once in my life) lol

I'm from Toledo, North of ya.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol it's cool. I'm a New York Giants fan, so we are rivals. I still don't mind seeing the browns do good though (even though that's happened maybe once in my life) lol

I'm from Toledo, North of ya.

Haha Indeed We Are :p
I've actually seen the Giants (7) more times than the Eagles (5) or Browns (2), my dad is a Giants fan. I hate the Deadskins & Cowgirls more than you guys :) haha

Nice I did my first year of college at Bowling Green.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Haha Indeed We Are :p
I've actually seen the Giants (7) more times than the Eagles (5) or Browns (2), my dad is a Giants fan. I hate the Deadskins & Cowgirls more than you guys :) haha

Nice I did my first year of college at Bowling Green.
Do you mean you've been to their games or on tv? Your dad seems like a smart fellow :)

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oh, right, forgot about the DeSwag/Cal connections, just figured that was the prototypical Dolph'sZiggler man-love target. He better get his shit back :tough:

Holy hell, this Whisenhunt to Titans move was great. Listening to sports radio the local guys can't stop talking about it, heard more Titans coverage today than in the last 3 years combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.