2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Bucs sign Dietrich Smith (Center from GB) nice pick up

Cowboys interested in J Pepp

Ravens sign Smith

Bears re-sign Peanut Tillman for 1 year

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hmmmmm... Interesting move. As we said this probably keeps us from taking a WR early. I haven't seen enough Panthers games lately to know how he plays now, but he used to be a beast of a burner back in the day so he could be the perfect mentor for Torrey. Maybe he can be this year's version of Derrick Mason. Lets see what happens!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
He can still burn with the rest of them, let's just hope Flacco can make some smart decisions.

Snowman1

Reaction score
He can still burn with the rest of them, let's just hope Flacco can make some smart decisions.

Awesome! :win: Flacco's got a killer deep ball, as you say if he makes the right decisions this'll turn out just fine. Surprised we signed him for 3 years, he's gotta fall off at some point.

Then again, this means we have 3 burners and no possession guys (well maybe Pitta). Dammit.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol can the bucs even afford to pay their rookies at this point?
Surprised to hear the Titans let Fitzpatrick go, I thought he actually had a few flashes of brilliance there when Locker went down.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lol can the bucs even afford to pay their rookies at this point?
Surprised to hear the Titans let Fitzpatrick go, I thought he actually had a few flashes of brilliance there when Locker went down.
didn't TEN sign Christhurst?

Snowman1

Reaction score

:lol1:

Legit thought their GM was fired after Munchak was canned. The quote Sharpy quoted was right.

1 year 3.5 mil for Tarell Brown in Oakland. Fucking phenomenal deal (outside of the "Oh, no, Oakland may have accidentally got a good player" complaint.) Same deal to Hakeem Nicks in Indy which was even better. Welcome to Day 3 of free agency where the GMs who know what they're doing come to play. And the Titans, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.