2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm not sitting Garcon in either league, period.
I benched DJax in my big money league in favor of Golden Tate.. I like Garcon and Niles Paul better in this matchup, tbh Darrell Young may be looking at ANOTHER TD as well.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman , what do you think the chances are that Baltimore trades for a tight end? Niles Paul could be an option once Reed is healthy.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
@Snowman , what do you think the chances are that Baltimore trades for a tight end? Niles Paul could be an option once Reed is healthy.

I'm inclined to immediately say "Very slim" because trades rarely happen in the NFL, but you never know! Seems like we do more trades than any other team lol. Maybe we can trade a 4th round pick for Niles Paul lol

speaking of trades, Eugene Monroe will miss several weeks. Undrafted rookie James Hurst will be protecting Flacco's blind side... I'm actually just fine with that. The other option was to move Osemele (PFF's highest rated guard!!!!!) to LT and start Reid or Gradkowski at G, lets not go down that path again, please. :)

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm inclined to immediately say "Very slim" because trades rarely happen in the NFL, but you never know! Seems like we do more trades than any other team lol. Maybe we can trade a 4th round pick for Niles Paul lol

speaking of trades, Eugene Monroe will miss several weeks. Undrafted rookie James Hurst will be protecting Flacco's blind side... I'm actually just fine with that. The other option was to move Osemele (PFF's highest rated guard!!!!!) to LT and start Reid or Gradkowski at G, lets not go down that path again, please. :)
Honestly I'm not worried about Hurst. He's gained my confidence through his superb pass blocking in the preseason. I think he can handle solid pass rushers. He slacked in run blocking a bit though, so that's really my only worry

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile a wild Danielson is celebrating.

Snowman1

Reaction score
OH SHIT THERE'S ACTUAL LIVE FOOTBALL ON AND HERE I AM DICKING AROUND ON POKEMON EMERALD

Where's that game at? *hurries to turn it on*

Reactions: Vice

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
O hey Danny sat Donnell this week. Whoops.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Larry Donnell scored 2 FUCKING TOUCHDOWNS and the first half isn't even done with.
Wish I could've scored him off waivers

Snowman1

Reaction score
Lets all universally check our other leagues (if we have them) and make sure Donnell is not our opponent...

Just facing Jimmy Graham this week, not Donnell. :phew:

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I have no idea when I disliked Varus's post.