2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey now, I didn't diss your TE's! Just most of the rest of your roster outside of Jennings

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
The guys game of his career doesn't make him amazing.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
What is going on with Cousins? Also I wanted to see Donnell get that 4th TD, would've been hilarious.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
What is going on with Cousins? Also I wanted to see Donnell get that 4th TD, would've been hilarious.
what you did was buy into the hype machine when in reality he put up numbers against two of the shitiest defenses in the nfl. Played a good defense and he looked garbage

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
at least alf did something tonight lol.. goddamn kirk cousins!
all i can say is thank you larry donnell in my other money leagues

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Donnel in the detriot game was really good so im not surprised of his success.I hope these thursday night games start to pickup, they've been terrible as of late.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Donnel in the detriot game was really good so im not surprised of his success.I hope these thursday night games start to pickup, they've been terrible as of late.

With that O-Line Eli needs a security blanket.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
With that O-Line Eli needs a security blanket.
That line that let up two sacks in two weeks including a team with watt. Y'all need to watch the games. over 350 yards rushing yards the past two games. The only game giants lookes bad was against the lions who just shut down Rodgers. Eagles will lose to Arizona and Detroit too

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That line that let up two sacks in two weeks including a team with watt. Y'all need to watch the games. over 350 yards rushing yards the past two games. The only game giants lookes bad was against the lions who just shut down Rodgers. Eagles will lose to Arizona and Detroit too
They may have only let up 2 sacks but the under pressure numbers and the hits after right as he was throwing show that he was just trying to get the ball off to his security blanket or dump off.. They said Detroit would beat us last year and they didnt; Shady ran all over them in the snow bowl/Arizona has always had our number except for last year when we beat them barely.. We don't play Detroit this year though, we do play the Cardinals at AZ which may be the one factor leading them to beat us.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
it's probably so much of what Danny said. Manning has always struggled when he doesn't have a primary option besides Cruz