2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Come on, Bears.... Come on, Bears..... Come on, Bears....

Chicago Bears: Dominating as your real team while screwing over your fantasy team! :yay:

*checks to make sure it's accurate*

It's not! :yay: They're just dominating! :woohoo: Kevin has the bears!

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Chicago Bears: Dominating as your real team while screwing over your fantasy team! :yay:

*checks to make sure it's accurate*

It's not! :yay: They're just dominating! :woohoo: Kevin has the bears!

As long as they dominate for real, I'll take it. :phew: But need Forte and Cutler to clinch my win over Sharpy. This week has been stressful fantasy-wise. :haha:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Between my fantasy team this week and this game so far tonight.... :phew: I should have slipped on my Urlacher jersey before the game started tonight.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
need 18pts combined in a league from Forte, Marshall and Gould, not looking good atm, as Marshall may be done for the night as well, sucks to be me

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Really hated to see Marshall go to the locker room. :downer: Looking rough tonight. I need Forte and Cutler to pull through for me with 10+ points in the next half. Seems doable enough, but at this point I'm nervous actually.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So after hearing the cuteness of "Bear Down", "Fly Eagles Fly", "GO PACK GO", and "BOOOOOOOOOOOO" being the Bears/Eagles/Packers/Raiders sayings, hey @Vice do the Ravens have a cute little saying we can use? Beside bum badumdumdum dummmmdum

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So after hearing the cuteness of "Bear Down", "Fly Eagles Fly", "GO PACK GO", and "BOOOOOOOOOOOO" being the Bears/Eagles/Packers/Raiders sayings, hey @Vice do the Ravens have a cute little saying we can use? Beside bum badumdumdum dummmmdum
Not anything that really stuck. I've heard of people trying to cook one up, such as, "Protect This House", "Nevermore", or something like that. Nothing catchy enough to become popular yet though.

Reactions: Snowman1

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Not anything that really stuck. I've heard of people trying to cook one up, such as, "Protect This House", "Nevermore", or something like that. Nothing catchy enough to become popular yet though.
Any chris brown clip will do. Maybe they can have him sing the national anthem with Rhianna

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol South Park last night and it's NFL references (mainly Redskins) was pretty great last night.. during the previews though they showed RG3 as one of the players involved.. between Sunday (when they previewed it) and yesterday they swapped out RG3 for Kirk Cousins in the episode, was pretty funny.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kirk Cousins is going to.look bad tonight. Jags D and Eagles D are pretty bad. Giants beat him up pretty good last year and are better on that side imo. Don't start Cousins in fantasy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Kirk Cousins is going to.look bad tonight. Jags D and Eagles D are pretty bad. Giants beat him up pretty good last year and are better on that side imo. Don't start Cousins in fantasy.

I tend to avoid Thursday games unless it's a must.. like having to start Alfred Morris in my leagues where I have him. Last year a lot of the games were pretty sloppy, of course you do have that Atlanta Fantasy Packed game last week so who knows, I guess anything can happen.