2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I said the same thing, but literally everyone was like HAHAHA DUMBASS!!

to call him a dumbass you have to call EVERY player who EVER celebrated a dumbass. They were taking on the same risk of injury (.00001%). Tulloch just happened to be incredibly unlucky.

Is that a real statistic?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any defensive rookies that have been good so far? George Johnson has been good so far but I doubt he's on top of the list.
Khalil Mack is the #1 rated OLB by PFF.. but he isn't making many disruptive plays or anything like that so I have no idea what they are basing it on.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles CB Cary Williams absolutely went off on the sidelines during a few parts of the game yesterday.. he was freaking out at Chip Kelly and teammates.. I highly doubt he'll be on the team much longer. He said some absolutely disrespectful remarks to some of the coaches, even when it would be a mistake by him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any defensive rookies that have been good so far? George Johnson has been good so far but I doubt he's on top of the list.
Kyle Fuller has to be up there, kid is looking to be one of the next elite CBs.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles C. Jason Kelce out 4-6 weeks due to sports hernia surgery.. fuck our Offensive Line is dropping like flies, with Jason Peters ejected yesterday we didn't have any starting O-Linemen left.. guess that's our payment for having the 5 of them make it every game last year.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If I sack the QB in front of 1000's of fans I would probably celebrate too lol. Not saying I support it

Reactions: Danielson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like the Buccaneers have brought in Terrelle Pryor for a tryout, McCown's injury must not be looking to good as far as his outlook goes for playing next week.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol, can't wait for Moore to start for the Phins. Cause he is sooooooooooo much better.
I don't think they will make the move, they should worry about addressing their defensive woes.. they're almost as bad as Philly's except the Eagles can score.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I don't think they will make the move, they should worry about addressing their defensive woes.. they're almost as bad as Philly's except the Eagles can score.
I will stand by this for the rest of my life, this team fails for two reasons: Bad play calling and a bad head coach.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
McCown shouldve retired last year,wouldve went out as a good QB.