2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
83f1a0e21d2d885f3275fedfa332bfee.jpg

XTRA 910 Phoenix's Mike Jurecki suggests Andre Ellington's foot injury could cost him "4-6 weeks or longer."

Per Jurecki, "a lot will depend on how quickly he heals," which obviously isn't predictable. Fantasy owners should definitely keep their early-round draft pick rostered, but Ellington may not be usable for the first month of the season or more. Expect Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, and to a lesser extent rookie third receiver John Brown to open the season as Arizona's featured weapons. Jonathan Dwyer is expected to start at tailback, and Stepfan Taylor will mix in.

Nothing has been confirmed but this would be bad for me in 2 of my 3 money leagues, he is my RB3/Flex #1 candidate, luckily I have a couple of other back-up plans.. they say more information will come out potentially come game time, I've been hearing a lot of comments saying to look at him as day to day rather than week to week.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Nothing has been confirmed but this would be bad for me in 2 of my 3 money leagues, he is my RB3/Flex #1 candidate, luckily I have a couple of other back-up plans.. they say more information will come out potentially come game time, I've been hearing a lot of comments saying to look at him as day to day rather than week to week.

@Bill Clinton so you can see this before Sunday in case of possible line up changes needed.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I see.

If he is out 6 weeks doe....

Most of the reports are saying he's going to be out for a few weeks, no one is really agreeing fully with the 6 week diagnosis by a beat reporter.. I assume we'll see more about it come Sunday around noon time and then if it's still not looking good I'd figure out a plan to sub him on Sunday around noon so you have players that you could replace him with for the week.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sucks hard for Ellington fantasy owners. Hope there's at least some injury info for your sake (obv hope he's healthy for his). Late MNF start, you can always take a chance on Dwyer?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sucks hard for Ellington fantasy owners. Hope there's at least some injury info for your sake (obv hope he's healthy for his). Late MNF start, you can always take a chance on Dwyer?

Ouch, not a fan of Dwyers to be honest but maybe the system they run there will work for him should he get the chance.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Liking this new sig...
:blackmad::blackshock::wtf::boss::testify::silva::booker::willis::damnn::facepalm::harvey::mad1::henry:

On another note,
So apparently face paint is now considered a uniform violation, and punishable by fine.
This is a fucking joke, at first I didn't really buy into all the hate Goodell has been getting, but this is getting out of hand.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
:blackmad::blackshock::wtf::boss::testify::silva::booker::willis::damnn::facepalm::harvey::mad1::henry:

On another note,
So apparently face paint is now considered a uniform violation, and punishable by fine.
This is a fucking joke, at first I didn't really buy into all the hate Goodell has been getting, but this is getting out of hand.

Hopefully Greg Hardy just says fuck that shit and violates the uniform code everytime, that rule makes no sense and should be appealed.. the reasoning they are trying to put behind it is mostly nonsense.

Snowman1

Reaction score
The reasons the No Fun League put behind anything are mostly nonsense.

Yeah if Ellington's a game time decision... oh, his roster's set already. :adr: Was about to offer a trade, Bill.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
The reasons the No Fun League put behind anything are mostly nonsense.

Yeah if Ellington's a game time decision... oh, his roster's set already. :adr: Was about to offer a trade, Bill.
:boohoo:

I'm not done changing it yet.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I added Dwyer in the league I have Ellington. Nobody else will be available to play if Ellington is a GTD and winds up not playing.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Picks I see for entertainment and clearing my mind purposes only:

NO -3 at Atlanta, all the offensive players coming back won't save the Falcons' D
Cleveland +7 at Pittsburgh, look-ahead game for Pittsburgh, statement game for Cleveland, rosters closer than you'd think, etc
Chicago -7 vs Buffalo, they could win by 30
Tampa -3 vs Carolina with injured Cam and 1 good offensive player
Detroit -6 vs Giants, this should be a massacre

Oakland +5.5 also looks interesting if it wasn't for the 1 pm east coast start

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like they are downgrading Ellington's status; he's no longer looking to be out multiple weeks, Coach Arians had stated that he did enough Saturday to show he could possibly still play on Monday night.. however they're still calling him a gametime decision. If Ellington were to go out Dwyer would get 60% of carries and Stepfan Taylor would get 40% of them.