2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hmm, been reading a couple things about Heath Miller, they say he looks like he is primed to have a huge season.. statements have been coming out from his teammates that after his surgically repaired knee in 2012 he's looking 100% back to his old form..

My question is.. do you all buy this.. or do you sell it and say no he doesn't have a big year?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hmm, been reading a couple things about Heath Miller, they say he looks like he is primed to have a huge season.. statements have been coming out from his teammates that after his surgically repaired knee in 2012 he's looking 100% back to his old form..

My question is.. do you all buy this.. or do you sell it and say no he doesn't have a big year?
A big year by Miller's standards don't equate to a ton of fantasy value. His ceiling is 5 or 6 TDs with 600 or so yards.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A big year by Miller's standards don't equate to a ton of fantasy value. His ceiling is 5 or 6 TDs with 600 or so yards.

Wheaton has looked like garbage this preseason. Ben doesn't have that much to throw to.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wheaton has looked like garbage this preseason. Ben doesn't have that much to throw to.
He does just not yet, Wheaton needs to adjust quicker than he has.. otherwise DHB may come up and snake his spot.. but yeah DHB had some decent preseason catches and they're calling for Martavis Bryant to be something special.. they got Lance Moore to work with as well as newcomer Dri Archer.. We'll see if the offense they run mixed with Big Ben can spread the ball around enough.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
ea3d7d6cde9a0ec946695fc60788408a.png

de8dc94d02582145fe7474db9abb6e70.jpg

PHINS UP! PATS DOWN! 13 HOURS TIL KICKOFF!

Reactions: Vice

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
76b4e6b579336ad07858ca293a6c9e2e.jpg

I'm pumped for the games tomorrow, got some dank ass fish nachos ready to be cooked for the early games and then chicken parmagiana and chicken fettucini with broccoli for the second half of the late afternoon games and then the evening game.

Reactions: Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
76b4e6b579336ad07858ca293a6c9e2e.jpg

I'm pumped for the games tomorrow, got some dank ass fish nachos ready to be cooked for the early games and then chicken parmagiana and chicken fettucini with broccoli for the second half of the late afternoon games and then the evening game.
That is the dopest fucking McCoy wallpaper

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He does just not yet, Wheaton needs to adjust quicker than he has.. otherwise DHB may come up and snake his spot.. but yeah DHB had some decent preseason catches and they're calling for Martavis Bryant to be something special.. they got Lance Moore to work with as well as newcomer Dri Archer.. We'll see if the offense they run mixed with Big Ben can spread the ball around enough.
I was always DHB's #1 supporter. Dude was coming on under Hue Jackson but Wedgie didn't like the price tag (for once I can't blame him)

He was getting better at holding on to the ball in Oakland, then suddenly he got to Indy and had more drops than ever. I hope he gets it together and doesn't wash out of the league. Great character and tremendous work ethic. I wish DHB nothing but the best.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Lardarius Webb out for the Ravens. Tough break with a back injury, those get scary.

But it's great news for Dane Sanzenbacher fantasy owners!

Snowman1

Reaction score
Suppose there's no other lineup quesitons in any of my leagues, so I'll ask you guys:

Kaep or Cutler?