2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
i liked it a lot with Kiko Aloszo; shame he's out :/ it should be decent tho.
We will see. I like them for some reason. Btw, the east will come down to eagles and redskins. I chose toredskins because I think Jackson is a big loss for y'all, and they have him. Both have solid running games. I think redskins defense is going to be scary now that they are all.healthy. Best of luck though. I just know we will take one from ya :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
We will see. I like them for some reason. Btw, the east will come down to eagles and redskins. I chose toredskins because I think Jackson is a big loss for y'all, and they have him. Both have solid running games. I think redskins defense is going to be scary now that they are all.healthy. Best of luck though. I just know we will take one from ya :)
Problem with Washington is all QB based. They are implementing a new system under Gruden and RG3 really isn't an ideal fit for said system. Can he adjust? Probably. But Washington screams "1 year away" to me.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anyone going to any week 1 games? Im driving bout 45 mins north Monday to watch the g-men. Every year ive seen them in Detroit they've won a superbowl!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
10685506_10205054380785944_7892027890561998917_n.jpg

Reactions: Vice

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Anyone betting real money this week? I put in 5 bucks, a little to crazy.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Anyone betting real money this week? I put in 5 bucks, a little to crazy.
I don't usually bet on week 1 games because the spreads are roughly estimated based off of preseason/offseason so I tend to wait until week 2 but this year I did put $20 on the Eagles to cover the spread and put a little money on some college football as well.

Josh Gordon will be spending his season away from the NFL selling used cars.. tis smart for him, a celebrity selling used cars is a nice way to create a draw and make some money.

Last edited:

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers vs Seattle defense sounds to good right now, hoping the SEA pass rush gets rodgers a lot in this game.