2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You two sound like two British people mocking two American people watching soccer.

Yeah, I said it. You can't ban me now Crayo.

• Haha
Reactions: Vice

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Chiefs suck lmao
Yeah, you put Dallas to win the East so I would refrain from speaking about other teams sucking..
If they win the division with that piss poor defense, horrid running game and one of the most well known late season chokes at the QB position in the modern day I'd be shocked entirely.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Btw, @Sharpy Sandow , apparently the Ravens cut Deji Olatoye . :((

Yeah they cut him on the first roster moves, then signed him to the practice squad and then cut him again; he ain't letting it get to him though.

Apparently the drug test Wes Welker failed was taken a few months back; shortly after the Kentucky Derby.. He had refused to accept the results and was fighting it behind the scenes, he believes someone spiked his drink at the Derby.. this was just made public yesterday but again has been going on for a few months now.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
You gambler types oughta throw some money on the Clowns this week.
My money for the week is tied up in college bets and then $20 on the Eagles, I just hope they cover the spread and don't let the Jags get close to them.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sold giants can't win the nfc least. They did go 5-0 in the pre-season. Any of the bums can take it. I suspect they all split their h2h matchups like always and it comes down to the final week.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm not sold giants can't win the nfc least. They did go 5-0 in the pre-season. Any of the bums can take it. I suspect they all split their h2h matchups like always and it comes down to the final week.
Im so pumped for our game man

Reactions: Danielson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Former NYJ WR Stephen "Stone Hands" Hill has been added to Carolina's practice squad.

Former Arizona Cardinals QB Max Hall was arrested last Friday for possessing stolen Best Buy and Walmart goods, he was also found in possession of Cocaine.. Looks like the second coming of Ryan Leaf, except Hall was a UDFA.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
@Nero_x3 you are gonna edit your lineup eventually before Sunday right?

@Dolph'sZiggler do our lineups lock after the first game of the week starts or is it set to where you can swap them out if they haven't played yet?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Yeah, you put Dallas to win the East so I would refrain from speaking about other teams sucking..
If they win the division with that piss poor defense, horrid running game and one of the most well known late season chokes at the QB position in the modern day I'd be shocked entirely.
Dallas doesn't have a horrid running game

also Romo has more 4th quarter game winning drives than any QB in the league the past few seasons, but people only remember the lowlights. You act like Dallas wasn't 1 game away from winning the division the last two seasons.

chiefs still suck and won't sniff the playoffs, but nice deflection on what we were taking about.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
NFC
Saints
Packers
49ers
Eagles
Seahawks
Carolina
(Saints win NFC over Packers @ home)

AFC