2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Nickname? Try last name.. The only Josey in current NFL and the only Josey who was on the Eagles roster at some point in Franchise history lol aka the Josey me and Nero have been discussing for pretty much the whole preseason now.
db1593f3a4497170991ad4beb443fc52.gif

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Nickname? Try last name.. The only Josey in current NFL and the only Josey who was on the Eagles roster at some point in Franchise history lol aka the Josey me and Nero have been discussing for pretty much the whole preseason now.
What's your opinion on Eagles keeping Tucker to the practice squad?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
At Vice and Sharpy Sandow:

Ravens sign 9 members to the practice squad, still have one to go:
CB Tramain Jacobs, OL Ryan Jensen, DT Jamie Meder, CB Deji Olatoye, DT A.J. Pataiali'i, OLB John Simon, TE Phillip Supernaw, RB Fitzgerald Toussaint, QB Keith Wenning

Still surprised we kept seven WR's... that's why I didn't join that Pick the Roster challenge. "No way we're keeping over 5" I said. :lol1:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Okay, playoff prediction time...

AFC:
Denver, New England, Indy all look like locks to me. San Diego should challenge but the Broncos are just too loaded. Miami is pretty close but not quite there. Only one really up for debate is the AFC North, which all three teams are so close that I'm giving the nod to Pittsburgh because they have a really easy schedule. SD and Baltimore as the wild-cards.

NFC:
Saints and Eagles are locks, the South has numerous injuries and the East is downright pathetic, there's a chance the other 3 teams could wind up with top-10 picks. San Fran wins the West after a slight Super Bowl hangover for the Hawks, and call me crazy but Minnesota wins the NFC North, just because there's some random team every year and it may as well be Teddy lighting up the the All-Madden division. Seahawks and Packers are the scariest wild-cards ever.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

AFC:
Denver, New England, Indy all look like locks to me. San Diego should challenge but the Broncos are just too loaded. Miami is pretty close but not quite there. Only one really up for debate is the AFC North, which all three teams are so close that I'm giving the nod to Pittsburgh because they have a really easy schedule. SD and Baltimore as the wild-cards.

NFC:
Saints and Eagles are locks, the South has numerous injuries and the East is downright pathetic, there's a chance the other 3 teams could wind up with top-10 picks. San Fran wins the West after a slight Super Bowl hangover for the Hawks, and call me crazy but Minnesota wins the NFC North, just because there's some random team every year and it may as well be Teddy lighting up the the All-Madden division. Seahawks and Packers are the scariest wild-cards ever.
I cant even jokingly say the vikings will win the division.San frans defense looks to shaky to me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I cant even jokingly say the vikings will win the division.San frans defense looks to shaky to me.
I agree on SF D. I think they are due for a big time step back as a defense and as a team. They will have to take a step up as an offense to remain a playoff team IMHO.

I've got Dallas winning Sunday. I think Romo and company will win a game scored in the 30s.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
btw since we are still using this thread I'm just going to rename it regular season thread. boom.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

AFC:

NFC:
I don't see Minn getting in over GB, Det, and Chi. That's just not happening imo. Also, not sold on eagles. The entire division sucks, maybe they suck less. Rest i can dig

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Eagles had a better squad last year and were one and done so idk

Snowman1

Reaction score
The Minnesota pick was strictly off the basis of "There's some random team every year and that division's close". Besides, they have the best D (by default, all of them suck), the best RB, and the easiest schedule. But if you're betting money go with literally any other team.

Not sold on Eagles either but sold on the rest of that division being monkey poo.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eagles had a better squad last year and were one and done so idk
Highly disagree with the Eagles' having a better squad last year.

Dallas bringing in Michael Sam for a physical, most likely bringing him in for their lack of DE, will probably sign him to their practice squad.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like in addition to Wes Welker's concussion issues he will be serving a 4 game suspension for using amphetamines.

It is being reported that Wes Welker was had used MDMA in powder form otherwise known as Molly, Molly apparently is hard to find the purest form of it even for a celebrity because the shit he got was cut with other amphetamines on the banned substance list.

Last edited:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Tom Brady about when he'll retire: "I'll retire when I start to suck".