2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
At this point in both their careers and seing who the QBs are I'd prlly take AP in a standard format but this is a PPR league here so I truly felt Shady would be able to contribute more.
With Sproles, dunno.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
With Sproles, dunno.
A guy with 3 receptions and 3 drops on 6 targets this preseason? I am not worried about him cutting in one bit :p He'll be a nice decoy though for Ertz, Matthews and Shady to dominate the flat and the slot.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
When is Josh Gordon going to be cleared to play for team BabyGotBackfield?
His appeal hasn't been ruled on, and the Browns don't expect to hear a ruling until a week or two into the regular season.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
lol you silly bish
cda35894606c6cb8818a85f09a0665da.gif

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Henry Josey is a stud so far, he had a nice TD run that got called back. Barner looked good for the little amount of touches he had and only one day with the offense. Polk was standing by Chip's side the whole night getting every bit of info he needed.. also Matthew Tucker has 4 TDs and is a straight short distance G atm.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7424/chris-polk

Polk hasn't played at all this preseason with a slightly torn hamstring. While he's been out, UDFAs Matthew Tucker and Henry Josey have been running the ball well behind LeSean McCoy. The Eagles also traded for Kelly favorite Kenjon Barner. Polk's roster spot is in danger after he opened training camp as the heavy favorite for No. 2 ball-carrying duties behind McCoy

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh man, the Bears are getting absolutely decimated. 34-0 with 9 minutes left.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7424/chris-polk

Polk hasn't played at all this preseason with a slightly torn hamstring. While he's been out, UDFAs Matthew Tucker and Henry Josey have been running the ball well behind LeSean McCoy. The Eagles also traded for Kelly favorite Kenjon Barner. Polk's roster spot is in danger after he opened training camp as the heavy favorite for No. 2 ball-carrying duties behind McCoy

I like Polk a lot but Josey can handle those ball carrying duties just fine and about $50-100k cheaper from what I understand, and as far as goal line carries go it's looking like Tucker is a sleeker/slimmer version of Alstott and Tolbert. Barner I'm still weary about, apparently Chip is going to let him get A GOOD amount of play time for the last game but we'll see man. Polk won't have trouble finding a job, I'd say Houston or Cleveland will be the next team for him should we let him go.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lovie Smith says Doug Martin is his bell cow

dope

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
From what I'm reading here on nfl.com, there's a chance Matt McGloin could start for the Raiders this year. Obviously not going to happen but just entertaining the thought of that is scary.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
From what I'm reading here on nfl.com, there's a chance Matt McGloin could start for the Raiders this year. Obviously not going to happen but just entertaining the thought of that is scary.
better than Schaub. either way Carr starts after our 0-4 start

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
would be hilarious if for a second straight preseason Wedgie's anointed starter gets beat out when it wasn't even really an open competition