2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
In other news where in hell was Matthews last night?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Isn't Polk hurt? No Brown. I wouldn't say having Barner and Sproles, two guys who aren't really traditional RBs, is "so deep in depth it's not even funny :p"
Henry Josey is a stud so far, he had a nice TD run that got called back. Barner looked good for the little amount of touches he had and only one day with the offense. Polk was standing by Chip's side the whole night getting every bit of info he needed.. also Matthew Tucker has 4 TDs and is a straight short distance G atm.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Never said he would miss it, I'm just saying in combination with the way he's looked in PS, that he won't be too promising. Not counting him out yet believe me.
6 touches for 50 yds and a TD? 3 of them being catches so in our league that's pretty promising lol.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Issac Redman retiring due to spinal cord injury. :urm:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Still, I'm liking Josey more at this rate to be completely fair.
Yes, a guy who has looked GREAT against 2nd and 3rd stringers.. cmon man don't fall into the trap.. Yes Josey looks good but let's be real he cannot hold LeSean's jock :p

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, a guy who has looked GREAT against 2nd and 3rd stringers.. cmon man don't fall into the trap.. Yes Josey looks good but let's be real he cannot hold LeSean's jock :p
Yes, but with the first stringers McCoy looks iffy thus far. I wanna see some more.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yes, but with the first stringers McCoy looks iffy thus far. I wanna see some more.
No point, AP missed all last preseason and still came back with 1200+ yds 10 TDs in 14 games.. If you're an elite RB; you're an elite RB :) no need to show off during preseason, hence why Shady has not really cutback as much as he would during the regular season which is his specialty.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
No point, AP missed all last preseason and still came back with 1200+ yds 10 TDs in 14 games.. If you're an elite RB; you're an elite RB :) no need to show off during preseason, hence why Shady has not really cutback as much as he would during the regular season which is his specialty.
You call him elite when he's still got a couple more years/seasons to achieve that status. Then again same goes for the rest of the team.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Henry Josey's priority in preseason: Make the roster
LeSean's priority: Don't get hurt.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
You call him elite when he's still got a couple more years/seasons to achieve that status. Then again same goes for the rest of the team.
He's already had 5 seasons and has looked really nice even as a rookie.. you do know RBs don't usually make it past 8 yrs if they're workhorses right? A few years and he'll be pretty much done. He is elite, not sure why you don't think so.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
He's already had 5 seasons and has looked really nice even as a rookie.. you do know RBs don't usually make it past 8 yrs if they're workhorses right? A few years and he'll be pretty much done. He is elite, not sure why you don't think so.
He'll make it farther than that, and even so I'd still take AP over him.