2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Nick Foles reportedly being sought out by several teams, Rams are said to be extremely interested.
lol would be such a Rams move. Spoiler: Foles will look like a Bradford clone playing with that team.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh it'll dominate it. Haven't even been paying attention, is it STILL dominating the chatter?

As sad as it is, I hope it does. All the ridiculous controversies lately have taken me out of the Super Bowl, so for this viewer you may as well just cover those. Yay, draft season.
Your mom still single? She could use a little Aid in her life. I'll Big Mac all over her Mcdonald's

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Wishing Odell Beckham Jr and Drew Brees the best of luck as they attempt to set a Guinness World Records™ title for the most one-handed football catches in a minute. Watch it all go down on 1/29, on ESPN at 4:30 EST. [HASHTAG]#CheckoutODBrees[/HASHTAG]

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wishing Odell Beckham Jr and Drew Brees the best of luck as they attempt to set a Guinness World Records™ title for the most one-handed football catches in a minute. Watch it all go down on 1/29, on ESPN at 4:30 EST. [HASHTAG]#CheckoutODBrees[/HASHTAG]

I guess I'll be watching, not much better on at that time haha.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Eagles looking into signing Jason Worilds... Cowboys thinking about pursuing Mark Ingram... If the Rams trade for Foles both teams lose...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Eagles looking into signing Jason Worilds... Cowboys thinking about pursuing Mark Ingram... If the Rams trade for Foles both teams lose...
I'd say the Eagles win. Foles is aight, but they'd be better off looking to upgrade now rather than waiting to find out just how mediocre Foles can become.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'd say the Eagles win. Foles is aight, but they'd be better off looking to upgrade now rather than waiting to find out just how mediocre Foles can become.

Well that's assuming they get left with Sanchez, and we see now just how much Chip Kelly's system can improve a QB like him.
Imagine what Foles would be without him?

Then again it's like you say - he'll be Sam Bradford... and if he's a version of Slingin' Sammy that can stay healthy, maybe the Rams will be okay with that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Well that's assuming they get left with Sanchez, and we see now just how much Chip Kelly's system can improve a QB like him.
Imagine what Foles would be without him?

Then again it's like you say - he'll be Sam Bradford... and if he's a version of Slingin' Sammy that can stay healthy, maybe the Rams will be okay with that.
Sanchez is all but gone from Philly I had thought? He was on a one year deal, no? Rex may want him back... FOR WHATEVER REASON

Snowman1

Reaction score
Sanchez is all but gone from Philly I had thought? He was on a one year deal, no? Rex may want him back... FOR WHATEVER REASON

So many QB controversies around the league lmao. Rex Ryan deciding between Sanchez again and EJ Manuel lol, have fun with that.

Wonder if Chip can be a guy like a Trestman, who can pick up random QB's off the street and scheme their way into solid play?
Bruce Gradkowski for 2015 Eagles Starter

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So many QB controversies around the league lmao. Rex Ryan deciding between Sanchez again and EJ Manuel lol, have fun with that.

Wonder if Chip can be a guy like a Trestman, who can pick up random QB's off the street and scheme their way into solid play?
Bruce Gradkowski for 2015 Eagles Starter
too bad they already missed the Pryor boat

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seriously though, Mariota to Philly is more realistic than people think. I believe Chip truly loves the kid, would give up a lot to move up and get him.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Seriously though, Mariota to Philly is more realistic than people think. I believe Chip truly loves the kid, would give up a lot to move up and get him.

I don't think there's any chance of Tampa giving up the #1 pick, but there is a chance of them preferring Jameis.
if that's the case... oh, boy, I still remember the slight outrage on sports radio when the Tits passed on Derek Carr, imagine trading away Mariota haha

Snowman1

Reaction score