2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Packers deciding on their backup. Flynn the cash-in or that guy who played for the badgers in 2009.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
One fumble was incidental, I'll admit, touchdown there was contact made, but Benn did catch it. I've seen some other things though. Huff hasn't done enough to impress me yet, especially on those returns. Cooper, haven't seem shit yet and not sure if he'll live up. Smith, maybe he can take the place. Haven't seen too much of him just yet, but looks interesting. Also I never said he was impressive last night, I'm saying thus far. And Matthews is the best of the receivers ATM easily

Thus far he looks just as bad as he did last year with a little better route running, idk why you think he's been impressive so far.. Huff had a 102 yd TD return his 2nd NFL attempt against first team special teams players.. Like I said we have about 50% of our offensive plays not being shown for early tapes so Huff's slot routes and Smith is being kept under wraps as well as our dual RB formats.. Momah will be on the practice squad again this year.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Thus far he looks just as bad as he did last year with a little better route running, idk why you think he's been impressive so far.. Huff had a 102 yd TD return his 2nd NFL attempt against first team special teams players.. Like I said we have about 50% of our offensive plays not being shown for early tapes so Huff's slot routes and Smith is being kept under wraps as well as our dual RB formats.. Momah will be on the practice squad again this year.
There's other things. As far as Huff receiving wise, he didn't show much. Smith, I'd say give him a shot. Who knows. All I know is Matthews is definitely ready for this.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Why don't you guys make a little wager? :ksi:
If Momah makes the 53 man roster, Nero wins
If he doesn't, Sharpy wins.
I'll let you two hammer out the details.

Reactions: Red Rain

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
There's other things. As far as Huff receiving wise, he didn't show much. Smith, I'd say give him a shot. Who knows. All I know is Matthews is definitely ready for this.
Yeah they had Huff working out of the WR2 spot which isn't what he's used to, when Maclin and Cooper start playing he'll go to his normal role in the slot and look better. After all the drops last week I'm glad Matthews responded to criticism well with not dropping a single ball. He's our much better Jason Avant replacement and Avant's specialty was NOT dropping passes so that was nice to see.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah they had Huff working out of the WR2 spot which isn't what he's used to, when Maclin and Cooper start playing he'll go to his normal role in the slot and look better. After all the drops last week I'm glad Matthews responded to criticism well with not dropping a single ball. He's our much better Jason Avant replacement and Avant's specialty was NOT dropping passes so that was nice to see.
True true. Where the fuck was Ertz last night? Was extremely confused why him or Kinne were barely or not played at all. Yet they put Casey in there and gave him several passes. Really. Ertz is going to impress I tell you.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
True true. Where the fuck was Ertz last night? Was extremely confused why him or Kinne were barely or not played at all. Yet they put Casey in there and gave him several passes. Really. Ertz is going to impress I tell you.
He played the first quarter, caught both of his looks one being a touchdown, I think they got worried about keeping him in there after Celek got CRUSHED by Chung ( Chung by the way NEVER did that for us last year ).. Chip <3's Barkley, as far as he's concerned Kinne is another leftover piece of Andy Reid's team that is expendable.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
He played the first quarter, caught both of his looks one being a touchdown, I think they got worried about keeping him in there after Celek got CRUSHED by Chung ( Chung by the way NEVER did that for us last year ).. Chip <3's Barkley, as far as he's concerned Kinne is another leftover piece of Andy Reid's team that is expendable.
Barkley didn't do anything wrong last night to be fair. He did good for what he could be given. Exactly on Chung. But Ertz needed more time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I use basic shit. VIPbox or Firstrow