2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Suh did that shit on purpose... you don't not realized you are standing on someone. He'll be fined later for sure.
I think showing him pick up his right foot to push off his left will be what hurts him. Rodgers slapping him on the ass like a nice guy.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Random, you should be the biggest Bengals fan ever in the playoffs, so in the super bowl we can cheer "SNOW PACK SNOW"

Bad pun of the day! :bodallas:

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
inb4somanydamnexcuses.

@Snowman @Just Kevin mark this win for the good guy.

Like so many teams before them the Lions let the mystique of playing in Lambeau get the best of them, Stafford in particular.. almost this whole game he's looked like a nervous rookie. But damn if Rodgers ain't a bad motherfucker.. this win for the Packers is damn near singlehandedly his.

Snowman1

Reaction score
"A 16 point deficit for the Lions, if they can get it done in green bay it would be..."

Joe Buck, shut your robotic bitch ass the hell up. They're down 3 scores with 2 minutes you jackhole

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Like so many teams before them the Lions let the mystique of playing in Lambeau get the best of them, Stafford in particular.. almost this whole game he's looked like a nervous rookie. But damn if Rodgers ain't a bad motherfucker.. this win for the Packers is damn near singlehandedly his.
His MVP case is pretty damn serious at this point.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Rodgers should not get the MVP imo. But I'm sure he will, and he'll cherish it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
"A 16 point deficit for the Lions, if they can get it done in green bay it would be..."

Joe Buck, shut your robotic bitch ass the hell up. They're down 3 scores with 2 minutes you jackhole
Troy Aikman's hatred for the Pack and Joe Buck's ignorance is something special, it's legit hated here. People go fucking nuts to see Aikman on TV, he is dirty brown watertrash

Snowman1

Reaction score
Fox moved the ONE GOOD commentator they have, Gus Johnson, to soccer coverage.

Please, dear Lord, get the NFL off of Fox. Move it to NBC, BSPN, Fox Sports 1, Destination America, who cares where. Get it away from these jackholes.

Snowman1

Reaction score
I'm not sure who you would take over him, but I would argue he is top 3 easily.

Down 10 Lions.

Personally I think it's Watt, he has better stats than the rest of the Pro Bowl DE's combined. If you want to go "most valuable" you could argue Romo, but that's factoring in Brandon Weeden's shittiness lol.

Can't argue Rodgers not being top 3