2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Move them out of Nashville... obviously the people there could care less. I'm sure Los Angeles would welcome them with open arms.

Haha I wouldn't criticize the people of Nashville for that, they somehow usually sell out. But after THIS season? Nah.

All I know is that the bus driver and I had the "who in Knoxville actually gives a fuck about the Titans" debate, followed by the "If you are handing out flyers to get people to come watch the Titans, who do you put on the front cover?" debate. At least with your Dolphins there's plenty of players you can hope for the best from. Figure they'll either go into next season with Jameis or Jay Cutler.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rodgers taking it easy running for a first down. That is gif worthy for sure.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I can see it right now... Rodgers doesn't come back on the field in the 3rd qtr and the Lions come back and then go up 17-14 with 5 minutes left in the 4th qtr and here comes Rodgers to lead the Packers to the win and a 1st rd bye.

Snowman1

Reaction score
qedu9.gif

Need to save this somewhere!

Snowman1

Reaction score
C.J. Anderson with 3 TD's...

Question: Who's the other running back with multiple 3 TD games this season?