2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Am I just having a ridiculous dream, or is Tampa Bay throwing away Marcus Mariota? Stupid.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Tampa Bay wants to be 0-16 next year so they'll pick Winston in the draft.

Haha, no way Jameis returns to FSU.

There's actually been a little bit of chatter about Jameis to Nashville on local radio, just shows the kind of star power that dude has

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Haha, no way Jameis returns to FSU.

There's actually been a little bit of chatter about Jameis to Nashville on local radio, just shows the kind of star power that dude has

Jameis Winston will be the second coming of Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell, Vince Young, and whatever other QB with massive hype coming into the draft and massive failure in the pros.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
What a beautiful run by Lamar Miller!... 97 yards and over 1,000 for the season... now we need Tanny to pass 4,000 yards passing and 30 tds and come away with a win and I will be very happy today.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Jameis Winston will be the second coming of Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell, Vince Young, and whatever other QB with massive hype coming into the draft and massive failure in the pros.

You can go back and read all the stuff D'Z and I said about Manziel going into the draft this year, copy and paste it and apply it to Jameis. Don't buy them at all.

Would say it's better to go to Nashville since he has no chance with the whole Tampa Bay party scene, but it's not like that helped Vince Young any

Reactions: Just Kevin

Snowman1

Reaction score
This game is crazy as hell.. Finnegan just keep getting burned.

Long since turned off my game for yours, buddy. Freakin' awesome TV this is! :yay:

Ravens suck

3 picks for Drew Brees so far, he's clearly interested in a new lineman

Snowman1

Reaction score
Wtf was that Kevin? So hitting the receiver's foot counts as not being down?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You can go back and read all the stuff D'Z and I said about Manziel going into the draft this year, copy and paste it and apply it to Jameis. Don't buy them at all.

Would say it's better to go to Nashville since he has no chance with the whole Tampa Bay party scene, but it's not like that helped Vince Young any
lol what a load of shit. Jameis has all of the (physical) tools to succeed in the NFL, Manziel had none of them.

Winston may bust or he may be great, but he doesn't compare to Manziel as a prospect at all.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
are the fucking Chiefs really going to sneak in? fuck this lol