2014 NFL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Packers offense has only scored 2 TD's in the last 3 games against Detroit (;
So far so good princess.
3ec394d6eb22160580763e8a7bdcd559.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Personally I think it's Watt, he has better stats than the rest of the Pro Bowl DE's combined. If you want to go "most valuable" you could argue Romo, but that's factoring in Brandon Weeden's shittiness lol.

Can't argue Rodgers not being top 3
Watt has a special place in my heart, also. No worries, I need GB to win another ring so Danielson can stop using the ring talk when arguing how Above-mediocre-at-best (he calls him great) Eli Manning is compared to Rodgers.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Watt has a special place in my heart, also. No worries, I need GB to win another ring so Danielson can stop using the ring talk when arguing how Above-mediocre-at-best (he calls him great) Eli Manning is compared to Rodgers.

You can't spell pELIcan without Eli, so Manning is a bird.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Congrats to the Packers.... and the Panthers (7 wins and in the playoffs.. I will never understand that).. Ravens for locking up a playoff berth.. Seahawks for securing the West title.

Big day today.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Snowman1

Reaction score
Congrats to the Packers.... and the Panthers (7 wins and in the playoffs.. I will never understand that).. Ravens for locking up a playoff berth.. Seahawks for securing the West title.

Big day today.

I bet Sharpy isn't on right now because the dude's trying to ingest chloroform rags as the Panthers advance to the postseason off that BS!

So it's Arizona at Carolina, Lions at Cowboys, Ravens at the Pit/Cincy winner, and the loser of that game at the Colts...

all of a sudden this game tonight is really really big lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I bet Sharpy isn't on right now because the dude's trying to ingest chloroform rags as the Panthers advance to the postseason off that BS!

So it's Arizona at Carolina, Lions at Cowboys, Ravens at the Pit/Cincy winner, and the loser of that game at the Colts...

all of a sudden this game tonight is really really big lol

Guessing you'll be cheering for the Bengals tonight? lol

Snowman1

Reaction score
Actually on second thought, no! Screw this lame ass fluke Bengals team! GO STEELERS!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Beckham ended his year with 12 catches for 185 and a score. 91 catches 1305 yards and 12 tds in 12 games. He is the second player in NFL history to have 9 consecutive games with 90 yards or more. His 12 game breakout was the 4th of its kind, with only calvin, rice, and gordon posting numbers better through a 12 game stretch. Eli was great throwing for over 4,000 yards and 30 tds. He had his lowest int rate since 2008 and thrived posting his best completion percentage of his career. If cruz comes back healthy, we have one hell of a passing threat. 26 men on the IR. We just need to be healthy and keep coughlin.

Attachments

• -b3f9916db14b86c2.JPG.jpeg
    -b3f9916db14b86c2.JPG.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Eli was great throwing for over 4,000 yards and 30 tds. He had his lowest int rate since 2008 and thrived posting his best completion percentage of his career.
He was great - just not great enough.