2014 NBA Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was just saying, Love isn't afraid of greatness considering he is reportedly looking to get to cavs and sign a long term deal, and not with the warriors. Basically saying he knows he can't win a ship with glass ankles
Love was down to come to GS, basically saying you are talking from you bum lad.

It is our stupid ass front office that won't give up the right package to get Love.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Love was down to come to GS, basically saying you are talking from you bum lad.

It is our stupid ass front office that won't give up the right package to get Love.
I was gonna stay Love is still down to go to GS.

I would say it's the FO on both sides, GS may not be offering what Minnesota wants but they have offered a fair deal IMO. The FO on the Grizzles are stuck on Klay as apart of the deal as well and that just makes it TOO sweet for Minnesota.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You don't get many chances to add a top 5 player in the game.

I would happily send Lee, Klay, Barnes and a first for Love and Martin.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
You don't get many chances to add a top 5 player in the game.

I would happily send Lee, Klay, Barnes and a first for Love and Martin.
Hmm is that the trade you hear being discussed? I heard that it was Lee, Klay and a First for just Love but you know more about that sitch than I do.. I'm a Bulls guy who happens to hear way too much Cavs shit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hmm is that the trade you hear being discussed? I heard that it was Lee, Klay and a First for just Love but you know more about that sitch than I do.. I'm a Bulls guy who happens to hear way too much Cavs shit.
I haven't heard a single rumor that didn't include us taking Martin back. The Wolves really want out from under his contract.

Apparently our FO is saying they won't involve Klay no matter what, but I hope to god it is just posturing.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I was gonna stay Love is still down to go to GS.

I would say it's the FO on both sides, GS may not be offering what Minnesota wants but they have offered a fair deal IMO. The FO on the Grizzles are stuck on Klay as apart of the deal as well and that just makes it TOO sweet for Minnesota.
But is he down to resign like he reportedly is with cavs?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
They want klay or it's a no go, correct?
Who knows. If the only other offer (from a team Love is willing to commit to) is going to be bust ass Anthony Bennett, scrub ass Dion Waiters and a bunch of useless picks who is to say.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It's all good bro. I'm pretty decent at deciphering when you are just bullshitting to try and get a rise out of me :aries:

Reactions: Danielson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hinrich takes a decent pay cut to remain a Bull.
Deng joins heat 2 yrs 20 mil.
Rockets let Parsons go to Mavs.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
D-Wade back to Miami, sounds like it's a 2 yr with a 2015-2016 player option for $34 million.. still a little too much money if you ask me but whatever.

GS & Minn open back up trade talks for Kevin Love; Minnesota is reluctant to take on David Lee's enormous remaining 2 yrs at $30.4 mil and GS is still reluctant to give up Klay so we'll see where those talks go.

Ricky Rubio is seeking a max extension from the Wolves.

Kris Humphries to the Wizards for 3 yrs / 13 mil.

Boozer officially Amnestied.

Last edited:

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
D-Wade back to Miami, sounds like it's a 2 yr with a 2015-2016 player option for $34 million.. still a little too much money if you ask me but whatever.

GS & Minn open back up trade talks for Kevin Love; Minnesota is reluctant to take on David Lee's enormous remaining 2 yrs at $30.4 mil and GS is still reluctant to give up Klay so we'll see where those talks go.

Ricky Rubio is seeking a max extension from the Wolves.

Kris Humphries to the Wizards for 3 yrs / 13 mil.

Boozer officially Amnestied.
Can't really comprehend why Minnesota is so reluctant. I never realized how many players in the association wanted to play for Minnesota. Who are they clearing cap space for?
Rubio is really good but the knee has to be a concern.
Humphries is a good interior cat.
Klay is a fan favorite and Steph seems really comfortable around the guy. Klay won't put you over the top, but Love will.

Wade is getting sympy points for time served and being an ambassador.
Deng is a solid 3
Boozer made far too much cheddar considering Deron Williams basically negotiated Boozer's contract with Chicago.