2014 NBA Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
VC can still contribute. just the 4 years part that I don't get

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Melo is a puss. scared of greatness. shoulda gone to Chicago

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Fuck the Cavs and fuck the Heat. :pipebomb: :boss:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Fuck the Cavs and fuck the Heat. :pipebomb: :boss:
Just the Cavs. I hate their fans with a burning passion. I'll weap if James wins those undeserving smurfs a title.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Lol why so much hate? Genuinely curious.
Undeserving douchebags. I'll elaborate when I get home. my thumbs can't keep up with my brain when trying to type out long posts on this damn phone

Reactions: Swift

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Undeserving? They have had the worst things happen to all of their franchises. How many amazing players have ditched out of Indians? Shit, they took the browns out of Cleveland. They deserve a winner in one sport. They over reacted to lebron leaving but even lebron admits he was shitty bout how he did it. Think how it sucks being a raiders fan and times it by 50.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I would've taken Melo on the Bulls, however I think the deal with Gasol saves us some money to bring in someone like D-Wade as well, the only problem is they have a slim chance of pulling him out of Miami IMO.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
at the risk of sounding like a dumbass, I don't understand what this post means.
I was just saying, Love isn't afraid of greatness considering he is reportedly looking to get to cavs and sign a long term deal, and not with the warriors. Basically saying he knows he can't win a ship with glass ankles

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
In the end I mean did Pat Riley really deserve LeBron back? In that press conference a few weeks back he challenged him and the rest of the Big 3 (mainly LeBron though).. Riley essentially said the same thing Gilbert did except in a lot nicer words.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Got the wrong gasol
Not at all, Pau is cheaper and can actually play the forward spot (where we need him) rather than Marc who is just simply a Center.
The move allows us to add another decent piece to the puzzle rather than just another cheap depth.