2011-2012 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
Kobe guarding him the whole game? Fisher made him look like well how any PG but Deron looks versus him lol. Fish and Ron made me want to punch a wall in the 1st and 3rd. I can't wait to next week when JR becomes available on the 15th and Arenas has his work out so the Lakers can get 1 or both to stop the bleeding Derek and Ron cause

You know what I mean, not the whole game, but a majority. Once they saw that Fisher's 37 year old ankles couldn't keep up with Lin they put Kobe on him, it's just that he got caught in the pick too much.

And I know he's just fucking around, but someone tell Metta World Hunger to shoot over 35% before he talks again.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
These Indy/Denver jerseys are confusing me. Home team is in away color and away team is in home color.

Dademo

Reaction score
Well we stole that game in Minny and it's on to Toronto. Man, 5 in a row, can't argue against that.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
What the fuck to blame that Blazer loss on?

Its a road game, shots just weren't falling, they started the first 16 mins of the game down 34-16 on like 30% shooting, reffing was incredibly inconsistent throughout the 4th quarter and both OTs including a foul on Jamal that was not actually a foul at all with the far ref who had no vision of the play at all due to Felton blocking him calling it, Nate's ridiculous rotation (does he not realize this is a shortened season?), Haywood's ridiculous 'putback' going in which was actually just a swipe at the ball, or a 6 for 23 Jamal Crawford taking the potential game winning shot in both OTs?

So many options to choose from.

Killswitch

Reaction score
My opinion on Lin, it's a great story. Everything about him. Harvard walk-on, first American born Asian NBA player, who/what he is as a player and a person, how he wasn't wanted, saving D'Antoni's job (and maybe the Knicks' season), etc. But a lot also has to do with the fact of how bad the Knicks were before Lin went insane.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
The only way I would watch the All-Star game is if Lin somehow got in. And that goes for all of the festivities too.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I really like the guy but the media is about to Tebo this thing with how they talk about him.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Seriously outside of Rubio, Nash and Lin (the last week or so) what other PG is fun to watch and makes those around him better? CP3 is a better player, but not as fun to watch.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
He's receiving attention because it is a great story... and the Knicks are a joke.

SAL

Reaction score
Seriously outside of Rubio, Nash and Lin (the last week or so) what other PG is fun to watch and makes those around him better? CP3 is a better player, but not as fun to watch.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they just beat a top team in the Eastern Conference the bulls by 4 today. Even though it was without Rose a win is a win. It's tough to defend the Celtics though seeing as their old legs scare me in the playoffs I can't see them going far.