• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

*Music cuts and the HoH Owner/GM Tommy Dreamer appears on screen*

Dreamer
Alright now that the ladies have finished their tea party I can make my announcement about Velocity this Thursday. With Bigshow letting everyone know he is using his rematch at Extreme Rules it seems our roster is beginning to choose sides for different reasons and its creating somewhat of a civil war. So to ensure this entertaining behavior continues..this Thursday Night Velocitys Main Event will be a...

3 on 3 Tag-Team Match

Bigshow/Jericho/Morgan
Vs.
Roman/Dean/Natalya

*Dreamer smiles with Anticipation*

Tommy
Cant wait to see what goes down..good luck and goodbye for now everyone!

*Screen cuts to black and commercials begin*

OOC [ Thanks, man. Great thinking on your toes. ]

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Matt Morgan slides in the ring behind Roman holding a sledge hammer and strikes Reigns in the back without hesitation*

*He then looks at Natalya and walks up to her slowly as she cowers in fear*

*Matt smirks and grabs her by the hair before throwing her over the top rope and to the outside floor*

*He picks up the mic now standing over Roman*

Morgan
What you've done to become "Champion" here sits well with NOBODY. You and Dean have painted targets on your backs kid! Im out here right now to let it be known...Im on Team Bigshow! Ive already spoken to him and I know Chris Jericho is watching as well. You see Roman, you thought by getting Dean and Naughty Natalya on your side you'd steal victories by the numbers. But we wont be letting that happen...oh..and let me remind you whats to come.

*Matt bounces off the ropes as Roman is getting to his feet and as he turns around Morgan nails him with the "Carbon

*Morgan drops the mic and rolls out of the ring walking by Natalya who is still down from the hard fall*

Matt
Call me..

*Morgan winks at her smirking and walks backstage*

--Bigshow is seen in the training facility going over moves with a "Local Talent"--

--Show looks up at a tv playing Matt Morgans attack on Roman Reigns and Natalya--

Bigshow: He proved he can be trusted..

--Show begins to smirk thinking of what's to come from his newly assembled team--

Jobber: Yeah your team is obviously stronger on paper Bigshow...but this is HoH..anything can happen right?

--Show looks down on the jobber slowly shaking his head side to side--

--Bigshow grabs the local talent by the throat and squeezes hard before lifting him high in the air and bring him crashing to the canvas with his signature "Chokeslam"--

Show: No kid. Those jackasses think they've outsmarted everyone..but they have no idea what's coming.

--Medics rush in to check on the unfortunate training partner as Bigshow heads over to the water break area--

Last edited:
Reactions: AngleV2

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Once again walking down the hallways of HoH, The Great Khali, Jinder Mahal and The Singh Brothers appear frustrated despite a win over Matt Morgan last velocity.

"Dreamer you really don't listen do you?"

Jinder slightly steps forward.

"Matt Morgan was a pushover for me and Dalip, and if you put us in the ring with anyone else then the same thing will happen. We want a good opponent for Velocity, and if it doesn't happen..."

"I guess we will paying a visit to your office, and it won't be the most pleasant visit."

The Curry Crusaders walk off, looking for competition.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Once again walking down the hallways of HoH, The Great Khali, Jinder Mahal and The Singh Brothers appear frustrated despite a win over Matt Morgan last velocity.

"Dreamer you really don't listen do you?"

Jinder slightly steps forward.

"Matt Morgan was a pushover for me and Dalip, and if you put us in the ring with anyone else then the same thing will happen. We want a good opponent for Velocity, and if it doesn't happen..."

"I guess we will paying a visit to your office, and it won't be the most pleasant visit."

The Curry Crusaders walk off, looking for competition.

*Tommy happens to be watching HoH Network and sees the promo as it airs*

*Whips out his Iphone and sends a text to Jinder Mahal*

Dreamer
You are now 2-0 here in HoH so I believe you've earned a chance. This week on Velocity its going to be a..

Tag-Team X-Division #1 Contenders Match
Jinder Mahal & Khali
Vs.
AJ Styles & Sharkboy

Dreamer
If You (Jinder) and Khali win...then you will face AJ Styles for the X-Division Championship. If Sharkboy and Styles win then Sharkboy gets the title match. Simple as that. Good luck.

*Sends text*

Mentions- @Sanic

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Occ- And Jericho still has a Title shot safe in the bank dont worry @Green Power Ranger :jeritroll:
OOC: You better give me that title shot, boy. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

--Bigshow is seen in the training facility going over moves with a "Local Talent"--

--Show looks up at a tv playing Matt Morgans attack on Roman Reigns and Natalya--

Bigshow: He proved he can be trusted..

--Show begins to smirk thinking of what's to come from his newly assembled team--

Jobber: Yeah your team is obviously stronger on paper Bigshow...but this is HoH..anything can happen right?

--Show looks down on the jobber slowly shaking his head side to side--

--Bigshow grabs the local talent by the throat and squeezes hard before lifting him high in the air and bring him crashing to the canvas with his signature "Chokeslam"--

Show: No kid. Those jackasses think they've outsmarted everyone..but they have no idea what's coming.

--Medics rush in to check on the unfortunate training partner as Bigshow heads over to the water break area--

Jericho is already at the water break area, with a bottle of water in hand as he watches the medic team surround the fallen Jobber

"Will these people ever learn that it's a better idea not to get in a ring with you?"

Jericho smirks as he takes a drink of the water bottle before setting the bottle on a nearby table

"Trust me, we got this match won easily. We have the smartness, height, speed, power and experience all on our side. It really is easy."

Reactions: LoneStar305

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
Jericho is already at the water break area, with a bottle of water in hand as he watches the medic team surround the fallen Jobber

"Will these people ever learn that it's a better idea not to get in a ring with you?"

Jericho smirks as he takes a drink of the water bottle before setting the bottle on a nearby table

"Trust me, we got this match won easily. We have the smartness, height, speed, power and experience all on our side. It really is easy."

Bigshow: Agreed. They are no competition which is why they had to ambush me to steal the World title. As long as we can get our hands on those two Thursday...thats all that matters.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Bigshow: Agreed. They are no competition which is why they had to ambush me to steal the World title. As long as we can get our hands on those two Thursday...thats all that matters.
"Exactly. We'll get that world title back in no time, believe me. Then I'll get that title shot that I've been guarranteed for the last two weeks and we'll rule this entire company with a title each. But first, we get revenge on those assholes The Shield."

Reactions: LoneStar305

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score
"Exactly. We'll get that world title back in no time, believe me. Then I'll get that title shot that I've been guarranteed for the last two weeks and we'll rule this entire company with a title each. But first, we get revenge on those assholes The Shield."

*Bigshow slowly smiles loving Jerichos plan*​

Show: Sounds good to me..and when you face Styles down the road..Im going to make sure you win that X Division Strap. No questions asked.

*He shakes hands with Chris and heads to his LR*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
While Roman, Dean, and Natalya are out at Roman's Place hanging out Dean looks over at Reigns.

So, Bro... U got any plans as to HOW we're gonna beat those three scumbags?

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Romans turns his head*

Like always. Here's part of the plan....

*waves Natalya over.*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Natalya takes a seat beside Ambrose to hear what the plan is..
Wait......make sure the cameraman get all this for Matty and his little boys!! Come in closer, cameraman.....*the camera zooms in on Roman, Dean and Natalya. Roman has his smug smile before putting on his serious face.* Hi, guys....now yesterday I did all the talking but today I'll have the King of Extreme share his wise words. Oh and just so you know...we're going by The Family, you have your Smokin' Ace *points to himself* you have your King of Extreme and you have the Queen of Black Hearts. *dangles the HoH World Heavyweight title like a pendulum up close to the the camera then sits back in his chair.* It's all yours, Dean...take it away!!

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Listen Up, Big Butt, Jeriblow, Splat. We're coming for u. We have a fantastic idea and if you think Im gonna share it with you, then your wrong. Im a Crazy S.O.B. THIS ISNT called HoH for a reason. If YOU want Hard Core, Your Gonna get Hard Core! Your Gonna regret steping into the ring with the three of us. We are Family and We Fight as One.
Your gonna wish you hadnt signed up to step in the ring with The Family. WHY?Well let me tell you why. They’re gonna get their fingers broken, and their arms broken, and their legs broken, and their head broken!

Cracks knuckles, Smirks, and looks at Natalya.

I may be a woman, But I sure as h*ll Know how to put up a good fight. Im bringing my All to this match and I am NOT gonna give up till either we win or Im carried away on a stretcher. We will Beat You. Maybe then we will gain the respect we deserve.

Both Natalya and Dean look over at Roman for his Input

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Walker