• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Roman Reigns leaves Dean Ambrose alone as he walk towards the ring dressed in a suit, ready to leave some choice words for people.*

Last edited:

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Matt Morgan slides in the ring behind Roman holding a sledge hammer and strikes Reigns in the back without hesitation*

*He then looks at Natalya and walks up to her slowly as she cowers in fear*

*Matt smirks and grabs her by the hair before throwing her over the top rope and to the outside floor*

*He picks up the mic now standing over Roman*

Morgan
What you've done to become "Champion" here sits well with NOBODY. You and Dean have painted targets on your backs kid! Im out here right now to let it be known...Im on Team Bigshow! Ive already spoken to him and I know Chris Jericho is watching as well. You see Roman, you thought by getting Dean and Naughty Natalya on your side you'd steal victories by the numbers. But we wont be letting that happen...oh..and let me remind you whats to come.

*Matt bounces off the ropes as Roman is getting to his feet and as he turns around Morgan nails him with the "Carbon Footprint"*

Carbon Footprint 6.gif

*Morgan drops the mic and rolls out of the ring walking by Natalya who is still down from the hard fall*

Matt
Call me..

*Morgan winks at her smirking and walks backstage*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

*Roman Reigns music hits and there is a loud roar of boos throughout the arena. He comes out smiling and waving at the people, takes his casual stroll down the ramp with the title on his shoulder and Natalya right behind him. Roman enters the ring with a mic in hand. He smile and admire the crowd as they chant "Roman Sucks!"*

Roman Reigns [ Yo...Yo....YOOOO!! ]

*Just before he talks, Matt Morgan makes his attempt at keeping Roman down and out. He makes his statement as EMTs come to take Roman Reigns out, roll him out on a gurney but Roman fight them off and barely able to regain his composure then he.....*

*he laughs* Well,....it looks like....big bad....Matt.....came out to say............."blah, blah, blah, blah" and.........tried to silent us. Maybe Bigshow might want to destroy him since me and him have unfinished business or maybe both of them will whine to our GM for a triple threat, whatever. The war is on and I have some things to say. Now back
to more important matters, I knew you never saw it coming. You all thought that it couldn't happen from "the precious Roman Reigns" Haha. He could never be diabolical, maniacal and brutal because "he gets the easy way to the top". Wah wah wah wah wah....you kids, are funny! You see last night was not able the Bigshow but rather destroying each and every one of your ideas of a perfect world. But I can't take all the credit because behind every kingpin is the muscle behind the business. Not just any muscle but a muscle with a crafty mind, a mind that rages with anger and insanity. That is where my brother, Dean Ambrose came in and changed the playing field in our favor. Hell, Shawn and Hunter couldn't concocted a better plan than the one we came up with. And we're just getting started!! Oh but wait......hello *he turns around to Natalya* Hey, how you doing? Having a great night? Yeah? Good. THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IS......NATALYA, THE QUEEN OF BLACK HEARTS. No, don't boo her, don't boo us. This is the future to the women's division in HoH, Natalya is here to punish each and every woman or little girl who decides to come for her Women's title. From this day forward, we're going to flip HoH upside down. Hmmm.....A Texas Bull Rope Match?? Sooooooo!!! Oooooooohhhh I can't handle that big man. Hey, here's a question Show, if we cut your brake lines, will you be able to control your car as it speeds on a downslope?? Wait...wait.....if we make the lights cut off, will we be around after they cut back on??? Wait.....wait...hey Show if you ready to rip Dean limb from limb, how are you gonna do that with snapped wrists?? Bigdope, Jeri-choke, Jeri-blow, we're coming for you and it'll be.... ]

*The lights cut off and Natayla & Roman Reigns has disappeared from the building, but the echoes of Reigns, Natalya & even Ambrose can be heard. Moments later, Roman and all ride off in his SUV.*

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
OOC [ Funny stuff lol ok let me rewrite my work lol. ]

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Which one should I base off of?
Matt Morgan Promo or Reigns Promo? Lol

OOC- He's editing. Thats why you have to be careful RP'ing for others. You wrote that Roman was in the ring when he wasn't so it kinda threw off the order. No worries though.

Reactions: LoneStar305

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Reactions: AngleV2

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
OOC [ Rewritten, give me feedback on what to change. ]

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*The lights cut off and Natayla & Roman Reigns has disappeared from the building, but the echoes of Reigns, Natalya & even Ambrose can be heard. Moments later, Roman and all ride off in his SUV.*

*Music cuts and the HoH Owner/GM Tommy Dreamer appears on screen*

Dreamer
Alright now that the ladies have finished their tea party I can make my announcement about Velocity this Thursday. With Bigshow letting everyone know he is using his rematch at Extreme Rules it seems our roster is beginning to choose sides for different reasons and its creating somewhat of a civil war. So to ensure this entertaining behavior continues..this Thursday Night Velocitys Main Event will be a...

3 on 3 Tag-Team Match

Bigshow/Jericho/Morgan
Vs.
Roman/Dean/Natalya

*Dreamer smiles with Anticipation*

Tommy
Cant wait to see what goes down..good luck and goodbye for now everyone!

*Screen cuts to black and commercials begin*

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

*Music cuts and the HoH Owner/GM Tommy Dreamer appears on screen*

Dreamer
Alright now that the ladies have finished their tea party I can make my announcement about Velocity this Thursday. With Bigshow letting everyone know he is using his rematch at Extreme Rules it seems our roster is beginning to choose sides for different reasons and its creating somewhat of civil war. So to ensure this entertaining behavior continues..this Thursday Night Velocitys Main Event will be..

3 on 3 Tag-Team Match

Bigshow/Jericho/Morgan Vs. Roman/Dean/Natalya

*Dreamer smiles with Anticipation*

Tommy
Cant wait to see what goes down..good luck and goodbye for now everyone!

*Screen cuts to black and commercials begin*

Sound's like It'll def be a Great Show.