• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Listen Up, Big Butt, Jeriblow, Splat. We're coming for u. We have a fantastic idea and if you think Im gonna share it with you, then your wrong. Im a Crazy S.O.B. THIS ISNT called HoH for a reason. If YOU want Hard Core, Your Gonna get Hard Core! Your Gonna regret steping into the ring with the three of us. We are Family and We Fight as One.
Your gonna wish you hadnt signed up to step in the ring with The Family. WHY?Well let me tell you why. They’re gonna get their fingers broken, and their arms broken, and their legs broken, and their head broken!

Cracks knuckles, Smirks, and looks at Natalya.

I may be a woman, But I sure as h*ll Know how to put up a good fight. Im bringing my All to this match and I am NOT gonna give up till either we win or Im carried away on a stretcher. We will Beat You. Maybe then we will gain the respect we deserve.

Both Natalya and Dean look over at Roman for his Input

CLiCL0FUMAAHm3I.jpg

And there you have it...The King & Queen have spoken and I'm going to end the broadcast with this, we want to know who's the weak link in your boys club?? Matty, Jerry or Show, who's the guy who gonna fail your team or is it gonna be all three of you?? Either way, The Family is here to end your little delusions and put you back into reality......And this message was sponsored by "NOTHING MORE....THAN HARDCORE!!"

*Roman Reigns jump up and starting beating the crap out the camera crew then ask if Dean & Natalya want to join in before finishing them off and crushing the camera itself.*

CPZ3t2xWEAAjWsx.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AngleV2

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Back at the Arena.

Ambrose:
Hey, Where is everyone?
Huh, Guess I hv the arena to myself tonight...

Ambrose Realizes Tommy isnt in his office and decides to play a trick on Dreamer. He decides what better way than to set up a train horn under his chair so when He sits down it scares him.
Dean sets his plan in motion and heads out to the training facility.:nope:

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Tommy Dreamer at catering eating a pizza*

*Sharkboy and Matt Morgan both are in the training facility going over moves*​

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dean see's Matt Morgan and decides to take the safer route and heads to the Catering room instead. And let Matt and Shark hv the training room to themselves.
Dean looks around for Reigns and Natalya. See's Roman and Dreamer.

Yo! Tommy Boi! Whats up? We are soo ready to take on the Show, Jericho, and Matt Thursday. Im hungry. They got any sandwiches left?

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Dean see's Matt Morgan and decides to take the safer route and heads to the Catering room instead. And let Matt and Shark hv the training room to themselves.
Dean looks around for Reigns and Natalya. See's Roman and Dreamer.

Yo! Tommy Boi! Whats up? We are soo ready to take on the Show, Jericho, and Matt Thursday. Im hungry. They got any sandwiches left?
*Matt notices Ambrose turn and leave when he saw him*

Matt
Ha...panzy @ss.

*Keeps training*

*Dreamer gives Ambrose a nod*

Tommy
Yeah should be some left. As for your match..Im happy to hear your ready to go. Because you, Roman, and Natalya are going up against 3 of some of the top guys in HoH. It's going to be far from easy. But Roman Reigns is our World Champion so anything can happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Walker

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*AJ Styles is seen letting his kids play wrestle over his X Division championship as he snuggles next to his wife*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Roman Reigns walks up to Dean Ambrose, suited up and on his cellphone.*

Ok, yeah, the match is Thursday and we all want you to come. I got you a ticket, it's a 6 man tag team......uh huh, Bigshow, Jericho & Matt Morgan.......against me, Deano & Natty........yes, ooooohh good idea, we're in, ok talk to you soon.

*Roman hangs up and slide his phone in his breast pocket of his black suit.*

Hey Tommy, what's going on here??

*He quickly look over, extends his hand over to Dean and shake his hand before looking back at General Manager, Tommy Dreamer.*

ece087b9255fb724d1ba17887e43e930--roman-regins-wwe-roman-reigns.jpg

Heeeeeyyy King of EXTREME!!! So Tommy, there was someone looking for you in your office. Everything alright??

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*AJ Styles is seen letting his kids play wrestle over his X Division championship as he snuggles next to his wife*
*Sharkboy sends text message to Styles*

Sharkboy
Happy to stomp out some @sses w/ you this Thursday on Velocity. Just remember, after we win..Sharkboys comin for that X Division belt boy. See you soon.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
*Sharkboy sends text message to Styles*

Sharkboy
Happy to stomp out some @sses w/ you this Thursday on Velocity. Just remember, after we win..Sharkboys comin for that X Division belt boy. See you soon.

*Styles replies back with a "thumbs up" emoji and this text*

"Lookin' forward to it"

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Roman Reigns walks up to Dean Ambrose, suited up and on his cellphone.*

Ok, yeah, the match is Thursday and we all want you to come. I got you a ticket, it's a 6 man tag team......uh huh, Bigshow, Jericho & Matt Morgan.......against me, Deano & Natty........yes, ooooohh good idea, we're in, ok talk to you soon.

*Roman hangs up and slide his phone in his breast pocket of his black suit.*

Hey Tommy, what's going on here??

*He quickly look over, extends his hand over to Dean and shake his hand before looking back at General Manager, Tommy Dreamer.*

ece087b9255fb724d1ba17887e43e930--roman-regins-wwe-roman-reigns.jpg

Heeeeeyyy King of EXTREME!!! So Tommy, there was someone looking for you in your office. Everything alright??

*Tommy continues to eat his pizza while standing with Dean and Roman*

Dreamer
Yep it was the pizza delivery. No worries. You ready for your match Thursday Night champ?

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Tommy continues to eat his pizza while standing with Dean and Roman*

Dreamer
Yep it was the pizza delivery. No worries. You ready for your match Thursday Night champ?
Hmm....that's funny he was carrying a briefcase with him, anyways. Yeah, me and The Family are ready for the match on Thursday night. As a matter of fact......

*Roman turns to Matt Morgan, face to face. At first, Roman has a look of disgust on his face but changes into a smile instantly.*

In all seriousness, may the best team win.

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hmm....that's funny he was carrying a briefcase with him, anyways. Yeah, me and The Family are ready for the match on Thursday night. As a matter of fact......

*Roman turns to Matt Morgan, face to face. At first, Roman has a look of disgust on his face but changes into a smile instantly.*

In all seriousness, may the best team win.

*Matt Morgan turns to see Roman and the others have walked up and hears what Reigns says*

Matt
Good luck...Champ.

*Morgan puts out his hand for Roman to shake*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*Matt Morgan turns to see Roman and the others have walked up and hears what Reigns says*

Matt
Good luck...Champ.

*Morgan puts out his hand for Roman to shake*
*Reigns looks at the hand for a moment then does the honorable thing and shake his hand.*

You too, Matt.

*Roman finish shaking his hand and smugly walks backwards with Ambrose by his side, watching Matt Morgan.*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dreamer, I also saw someone in ur office for a couple mins before I came in here. Thought Maybe they were lost or something. I think they may hv left something in there. Ya might wanna go check it out.
-

Looks at Roman and quietly tells him bout the trick....