• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AngleV2

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Tommy Dreamer in his office playing the official HoH game for PS4*

*Sharkboy enters the arena and heads to the training facility after his convincing debut win last night on Velocity*

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
View attachment 3382
Waits for ambrose to leave, then turns to see Reigns staring at her.

Well, Uh...Ha....I guess you must've heard that I got locked out of both my Rooms earlier. I was sooo embarrased! Anyways....
Congratulations Rome! Glad to've seen u and Dean working together. Bout time somebody Showed the Big Show what for. Unfortunately, U may want to stay away from him. He's got to be Angry after that loss.

A Photographer appers on scene and asks for a Quick photo of Reigns and Natalya before leaving.

*Congrat's on winning your title last night, Mr Roman!*

*Roman Reigns turns to Natalya after the photographer walks off*

Roman Reigns [ Yes, of course I heard about the incident and it sounds strange. You might want to check on that, one week you're nearly ran over then the Bigshow slams your ass, someone keeps sending these pics of you in lingerie and then someone stole your ring gear while you were in the shower. AND even locked you out of both the locker room and the showers, you may have an enemy or stalker. So Naughty, you'll need to look into it fast! As for me, I got a few things that I need to address later to HoH, the fans and Bigshow. I don't think you'll want to miss that. ]

*Roman walks away confidently with his chin up and hands on the HoH World Heavyweight title he's wearing around his waist, he heads to the locker room to grab his belongings.*

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Roman Reigns turns to Natalya after the photographer walks off*

Roman Reigns [ Yes, of course I heard about the incident and it sounds strange. You might want to check on that, one week you're nearly ran over then the Bigshow slams your ass, someone keeps sending these pics of you in lingerie and then someone stole your ring gear while you were in the shower. AND even locked you out of both the locker room and the showers, you may have an enemy or stalker. So Naughty, you'll need to look into it fast! As for me, I got a few things that I need to address later to HoH, the fans and Bigshow. I don't think you'll want to miss that. ]

*Roman walks away confidently with his chin up and hands on the HoH World Heavyweight title he's wearing around his waist, he heads to the locker room to grab his belongings.*

Oh, I'll be there to hear your speech.

Man, I dont know who or why anyone would wanna mess with me like that?
Hey, wait.... Someone posted me in my... Huh! I need security!

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
*On his way leaving, Roman Reigns pass by Natalya again.*

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Hey Rome. What's up?
Roman Reigns [ I'm getting out of here for now, Dean heading out soon then we're gonna celebrate and by this evening, we will have answers to share with the masses. Be careful, you don't want to be caught out here in any dangerous situation or somebody to send more of these.... ]

*Roman shows her the pics in his e-mail of her, signed Naughty Natalya to everyone.*

RR [ And that's why the guys been calling you, Naughty. Sorry. ]

*Roman walks off to his car, sending Dean a text so he's aware.*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
NATALYA:
[GASP]
Im afraid to go home tonight.
Who know's what else might happen. I need someplace to stay for a few nights til I can get the security I need..

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
NATALYA:
[GASP]
Im afraid to go home tonight.
Who know's what else might happen. I need someplace to stay for a few nights til I can get the security I need..
*Roman hollers back at Natalya.*

RR [ COME HANG WITH ME AND DEAN!! ]

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ambrose's Cell buzz with a txt message.
A Camera Man appears and records Dean looking at his phone.

Huh? Who could that be? Oh, Its Roman!

Lets See.... Ah, OKAY.

Sends a txt back to Roman in response.
Dean turns around and see's Natalya standing beside him

Hi, Dean. I just wanna say You and Rome had a Great Match tonight. Have fun tonight celebrating. Im gonna be here Training, So.... I...

Camera man's Camera was low on battery and had shut off, But before it went to a blank screan, It caught a glimpse of something surprings...

Natalya didnt hv time to respond to Roman when Ambrose Reached for her and Hugged her....

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker