• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OOC- uh..oh. Looks like somebody is gonna hv some competition OR Jealousy towards Natalya now.... I wonder who the mystery person could be? Is it someone apart of this HoH? Hmmm....

Dean Txts Roman back saying he's right behind him. And Natalya said she'll hang out with them.

LoneStar305

The Artiste
Reaction score

*To everyones amazement Bigshow walks out on stage with the back of his head bandaged up*

*He demands a microphone as he enters the ring*

Bigshow: CUT THE MUSIC NOW!

*Crowd begins chanting "Screw Job"*

Bigshow: You're damn right I got screwed. Dean Ambrose... I thought I took that garbage out my first week here. But I guess he wont stop until I put him in a coma. As for you Roman, you cant feel good about the way you STOLE the World Title from me. But even if you do it really doesnt matter, because Tommy Dreamer and I both know I have a rematch clause in ny contract. So Reigns, Im letting you know now so you can have plenty of time to prepare. August 20th at HoH's FIRST PPV Extreme Rules, It will be Roman Reigns Vs. Bigshow 1 on 1 with MY World Title on the line...in a TEXAS BULL ROPE MATCH!

*Bigshow drops the Mic and the HoH crowd erupts in excitement*

Matt Striker: Wow John! Bigshow will get his rematch at our first PPV Extreme Rules!

JBL: Not only that but Roman Reigns will be tied wrist to wrist with "The Worlds Largest Athlete" and have to fight to the finish!

Striker: What an announcement! What a main event for our first PPV! I cant wait!

*Screen fades*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The arena goes Dark and the Titantron Lights up to Dean Ambrose's Music.
The crowd goes Crazy!

Commentator:

Its Dean Ambrose! What is he doing out here?

Commentators 2:
I dont know John. Its like the fans say, He is THE Lunatic Fringe. Who knows what crazy Idea he's got going on now. But Im sure we're about to find out.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Commentator 1:
Wow, Ladies and Gentleman. I can't believe what we just saw. We've seen this before but we've never had anything like this on HoH.

Comentator 2:
Dean Ambrose, Ladies and Gentlman, as we have just witnessed, certainly is one heck of a Lunatic... Perhaps he'll do better this time.. We would All love to see this match take place here on HoH.

Commentator 1:
And if ya'll remember, Y2J Never really did forgive Ambrose for what he did.
Thank You HoH for tuneing in with us today. We will let you all know tonight what Tommy Dreamer has to say.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The Arena goes crazy when Ambrose's Music starts Up.

Ambrose Heads down to the Ring with Mic in hand.

Thank U..Thank U!
Ladies and Gentleman, The is only ONE Reason why Im out here.

Looks out at the titantron.

Chris Jericho! I know your back there! I need to talk to you right here and right now! I came out here to challenge u to a Ambrose Asylum Match at Extreme Rules August 20th! You have 30 seconds to get ur White Butt out here right now!

-Audiance goes crazy over the Challenge-

Dean Grabs a chair and sits down to wait for Y2J to come forth and Accept his challenge.

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

As “Break The Walls Down” begins to play all around the arena, the excitement levels in the crowd begin to build as Adrian Neville makes his entrance. The Man of 1,004 holds takes to the stage with microphone in hand.

"So.....out of all the people it could have been, it was the lunatic fringe. It was Dean Ambrose! Why do it Ambrose? You owe a favour to your main brotha, Roman Reigns? Please, Dean. I have been around these parts for a while and I know exactly why you did it. You did it to get closer to the HoH Champion. Is that it? Let's face it, you've been a little lapdog clinging onto things. The Shield. James Ellsworth. If you want to get real independent in here, Sami Callihan. Jimmy Turner. Even your mentor, Cody Hawk! You've always been the person who couldn't fend for himself and when he realises that, he leeches onto other people. Me on the other hand, you saw me fend for myself when I defeated Baron Corbin. So tell me I'm wrong, tell me you can fend for yourself. You'll be lying to yourself and for that, I believe that deserves a place....ON THE LIST!"

Jericho writes down Dean's name on the list

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh, Haha, Thats where ur Wrong Jericho! I will prove to you once for all and EVERYBODY in this Arena that I CAN FEND FOR MYSELF.

As dean is walking up the ramp towards Chris, He comtinues speaking.

On August 20th, Ambrose Asylum, I will beat u till u are carried out on a stretcher. IM NOT AFRAID U! U think you've seen crazy Ambrose? Well, again your wrong. I will prove just how much of a lunatic I really am. There will be NO Interferance.

Dean Drops the mic and rushes at Chris. Ambrose is able to get in a few Good elbow's to Chris's Head.

That is just a Warning. And also, I know it was you that locked Natalya out of her rooms.. And so that was for that. I better not ever catch u near her room again.... You Got that! I will see You Sunday August 20th.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Oh, Haha, Thats where ur Wrong Jericho! I will prove to you once for all and EVERYBODY in this Arena that I CAN FEND FOR MYSELF.

As dean is walking up the ramp towards Chris, He comtinues speaking.

On August 20th, Ambrose Asylum, I will beat u till u are carried out on a stretcher. IM NOT AFRAID U! U think you've seen crazy Ambrose? Well, again your wrong. I will prove just how much of a lunatic I really am. There will be NO Interferance.

Dean Drops the mic and rushes at Chris. Ambrose is able to get in a few Good elbow's to Chris's Head.

That is just a Warning. And also, I know it was you that locked Natalya out of her rooms.. And so that was for that. I better not ever catch u near her room again.... You Got that! I will see You Sunday August 20th.

Jericho staggers back, dropping his microphone before shaking his head and attacking Ambrose as he goes to the back. Multiple blows to the back as Ambrose regrets his decision. Chris then codebreakers Ambrose right onto the stage! Jericho then gets back up and bows to the audience, before kicking Ambrose one more time and shouting at him "It wasn't me that locked Natalya out, you stupid idiot!" before walking to the back and the HoH network then has a advertisement break

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Groans* Takes a few deep breaths and gets up from the stage and heads back to the L.R
Upon heading to the L.R he walks right into Roman.

Get out of my way.... I hv training to do. I will beat the pants off that Punk *** Jericho.

Natalya see's Ambrose is hurt and Walks over to help him to the Medic's. Just to be sure he's ok.

Last edited: