15/16 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Naa I was talking about the team ha, they're my team so I was wondering if we were regarded as shit heads too. The whole Hillsborough situation was a giant clusterfuck though, I agree.

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Naa I was talking about the team ha, they're my team so I was wondering if we were regarded as shit heads too. The whole Hillsborough situation was a giant clusterfuck though, I agree.

Oh sorry lol i'm tired,
I prefer Wednesday to United, hopefully you'll do well in the playoffs.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
200_d.gif

Reactions: King B

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Remember when Boro were walking the Championship? lol
Its what we do why do things the easy way like you guys did the year yous went up when you can do it the hard way its typical Boro for you completely dreading next weeks game we are capable of beating them

Also hope you guys beat man utd tomorrow and clinch the title

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
HUGE game today, a win over Manchester United will seal Leicester City's first ever top flight title.
If Leicester draw and Spurs don't win tomorrow against Chelsea, Leicester will win it.
If Leicester and Spurs both lose, Leicester will win it.

What makes it bigger is that it's at Old Trafford (Old Toilet ayye), imagine Leicester City (yep) winning the title at the 20 time winners stadium, it will be huge, more so if they win it at the King Power vs. Everton (i'll be there).

I would be at Old Trafford today but I couldn't get tickets in time and they're going for 15 grand.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
There is something hilarious about the title race being potentially decided at either Old Trafford or Stamford Bridge with neither Chelsea or Man U in the hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: King B

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Fellani is such a shithead, sure his hair being pulled is a dirty move but elbowing someone because of it is idiotic.