15/16 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Our defensive record is amazing 10 hours of football without conceding in the league hoping Leeds can get a result against derby

@seabs genuinely thought yous were gunna get an equaliser in the second half but danny ayala ensured that wasn't gunna happen
Should have with one of those corners, on the whole I'd have said a draw was fair but all congratulations have to go to Boro for grinding out the result. How close was that to your first team btw? It'd be really impressive from my point of view if it was close to your best (we were missing our keeper [Westwood], LB & RB [Hunt, Pudil came in at CB at half time] first choice CB [Lees] and primary backup [Turner] plus we rotated a few of our first teamers such as Wallace, Hooper [only recently admittedly] and Forresteri.)

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Should have with one of those corners, on the whole I'd have said a draw was fair but all congratulations have to go to Boro for grinding out the result. How close was that to your first team btw? It'd be really impressive from my point of view if it was close to your best (we were missing our keeper [Westwood], LB & RB [Hunt, Pudil came in at CB at half time] first choice CB [Lees] and primary backup [Turner] plus we rotated a few of our first teamers such as Wallace, Hooper [only recently admittedly] and Forresteri.)
Honestly couldn't name our best team we were only missing nugent swap him for kike and thats probably the strongest team

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Hopefully for me tonight's man city vs Leicester game is goaless, whisful thinking
I know you wouldn't enjoy it but as a neutral it would be hilarious to see Arsenal go on a crazily good run only to be pipped by Leicester for the title. Like the one season in god knows how long they put it all together only to be hit by the most unlikely outcome. Not as funny as Gerrard's slip but a close second.

Just for my own amusement

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Would this really be considered the season Arsenal hits on all cylinders tho? They have a good chunk of injury problems. Still impressive that they are considered one of the top three to win it this year. Most teams with that many injuries to key players would be written off

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Would this really be considered the season Arsenal hits on all cylinders tho? They have a good chunk of injury problems. Still impressive that they are considered one of the top three to win it this year. Most teams with that many injuries to key players would be written off
It's probably their best chance to win the league in years.

Stopspot

Reaction score

One of the sexiest, beautiful and downright lucky goals of this season.

Now if Son can make like Lamela and make scoring a regular thing. Everything is hunky dory

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Fucking A. Simeone is one of the best right now. Great work. Great game. Leggo Atletico.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I know you wouldn't enjoy it but as a neutral it would be hilarious to see Arsenal go on a crazily good run only to be pipped by Leicester for the title. Like the one season in god knows how long they put it all together only to be hit by the most unlikely outcome. Not as funny as Gerrard's slip but a close second.

Just for my own amusement

:blackshock: I would not be able to watch footie for a while if that did happen, knowing Arsenal and this crazy pl season it could but it does not bear thinking about for me. This is the best chance for ages for us.

Reactions: seabs

Stopspot

Reaction score
:blackshock: I would not be able to watch footie for a while if that did happen, knowing Arsenal and this crazy pl season it could but it does not bear thinking about for me. This is the best chance for ages for us.
Imagine Gibbs going for a run and just running up into the stands.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Man. United defeated Swansea today, yay! Leicester/Bournemouth ended in a draw and City defeated Watford, dayumn!

Looking forward to Chelsea jobbing to Crystal Palace, as well as The Spurs defeating Everton tomorrow.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Atletico Madrid are Numero f'n Uno!

Reactions: Prince Bálor

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Screenshot_2016-01-03-03-11-51.png

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Up the boro top of the league still after beat team in second place 4 points clear with a game in hand premier league here we come we're going up! We're going up! tge mighty boro we're going up