15/16 Football Season Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Is there any substance to him going there or just hot air from the papers? For the past few years on and off he's been going, along with a Ronaldo return and god knows what else.
The Sun says it is confirmed (take that for what it is worth) and Mourinho has said since being fired by Chelsea that he wants to manage united so there's that.

In more lol/bizzare news I just saw. The Egyptian champion team just pulled out of their top league after feeling they got chafted by a referee.

lol

Stopspot

Reaction score
I don't trust the Sun.
Well they did just say Sheffield Wednesday is trying to get Adebayor with an offer of 49k Sterling per week. So you better not trust them :p

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Honestly? Nope, our form is pretty terrible against top half sides, we'll be in the mix but fall just short. We'll need another CB to replace Loovens, a winger and a goal scorer unless Hooper continues to impress (bar the last 2 games he's been pretty fuck sucky.)
I hope that continues next week when you play us

A lot of people are saying you might make it its gunna be one of the teams between Ipswich and Leeds who sneak in id love to see a sheff wed or Leeds they are both big teams

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I hope that continues next week when you play us

A lot of people are saying you might make it its gunna be one of the teams between Ipswich and Leeds who sneak in id love to see a sheff wed or Leeds they are both big teams
Yeah I'm not confident playing you guys, especially after seeing the way you beat seven shades of shite out of Brighton. Being around the playoffs after the last few years is such a good a feeling though.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Atletico vs Rayo. Simeone has his chance to redeem the fluke!:eek:hyeah:

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Man shitty new badge, looks like a semi pro team badge.
_87368979_mancitycompo2.jpg

Last edited:

Stopspot

Reaction score
LVG to be sacked in the morning