03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I've got a feeling this is going to be a very heel friendly night aside from a few matches. Although my predictions say otherwise I wouldn't be surprised to see the heels almost sweep the night.

maty619

Reaction score
I was annoyed on Smackdown when they focused just on Drew McIntire at the end of the 10 man, I hope to god he doesn't win.

Reaction score
Weirder things have happened, Punk got a sumbission win over Taker although he didn't tap, don't count it out as a possible possibility.

I'm counting it out.

I was annoyed on Smackdown when they focused just on Drew McIntire at the end of the 10 man, I hope to god he doesn't win.

He's the favorite to win, don't count it out.

noumenon

The entire MITB storyline has focused around Drew and him getting a place in the match... he's pretty much a lock to win it at this point.

noumenon

Well it is Mania and anything can happen I suppose, though he does seem like the clear favorite. It's usually quite the opposite though as someone holding a mid card title is a dead give away that they won't be winning.

the408kid

Reaction score
The entire MITB storyline has focused around Drew and him getting a place in the match... he's pretty much a lock to win it at this point.
I think their just using that as a swerve so they can make it seem more unpredictable. I still say Christian wins!

noumenon

I think most are hoping the same... so we'll see. It's just a bit of a long shot since moving over to RAW he hasn't done a single thing except qualify for the match.

Reaction score
^^^Don't forget, he was outside of the door while Pete Rose was kornholed by Kane.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think most are hoping the same... so we'll see. It's just a bit of a long shot since moving over to RAW he hasn't done a single thing except qualify for the match.

Yeah but consider when he came to Raw. He came in the middle of the WM build up. There wasn't really enough time to interject him into a fued. So throw him in MitB, have him win it and start showcasing him afterwards.

noumenon

Yeah, I know. Though if he doesn't win tonight and we don't see him given something pretty soon after Mania I'd honestly start to question if the rumors of Christian dislike are indeed true.

the408kid

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Though if he doesn't win tonight and we don't see him given something pretty soon after Mania I'd honestly start to question if the rumors of Christian dislike are indeed true.
I think a part of the dislike if it is true is that he's not Vince's typical big man, and that he went to TNA so the wwe is trying to punish him, I mean just look at Gail Kim who is a former wwe women's champion. When she came back from TNA they haven't done squat with her.

MizMasta3000

I rather Christian NOT win tonight. He doesn't interest me at all. I'm more into Drew or even better Swagger :)angel:) winning the MITB.

the408kid

Reaction score
^^
Swagger has no chance of winning it. Their just putting him in there as a filler imo. I hope Drew doesn't win it because I dont think he's over well enough with the crowd but he's the only other contender besides Christian imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Personally don't think Drew needs it. I think he'll draw more heat talking about how even though he lost MitB he doesn't need it because he is the golden boy.