03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Are you shitting me? Well if this is true, I can't complain as long as it isn't one of those multi-Diva BS matches like they always have. Should be quite entertaining to see Vickie get her fatass kicked.

The spoilers I read didn't say anything like this though

Naw, it ain't real. I just wanted to see LH comment since she said as long as Beth is envolved, she's happy. With Vicki showing up on Raw though, more than likely there's going to be a multi divas match. Either Raw vs SD or face vs heel. It'd be pretty funny though if that 30 sec match they had on Raw was the blow-off match.

Kizza

None of those guys really have been involved in anything to warrant a wrestlemania appearance though.

Airfixx

None of those guys really have been involved in anything to warrant a wrestlemania appearance though.

I'd have liked to have seen Regal involved in an ECW title match IF the show still existed, but otherwise, yeah, agreed.

Tip of my cap to Golddust (you'd hope he's a permanent fixeture on Sheamus' xmas list from now on) and commiserations to The Silverback, Henry, who's spot in the company could have been so different by this point in time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Maybe they will kinda get on the show anyway. They could always do a battle royale again as a dark match before the show and have the match released on the DVD.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'd have liked to have seen Regal involved in an ECW title match IF the show still existed, but otherwise, yeah, agreed.

Tip of my cap to Golddust (you'd hope he's a permanent fixeture on Sheamus' xmas list from now on) and commiserations to The Silverback, Henry, who's spot in the company could have been so different by this point in time.

Wouldn't have minded Regal in the Money in the Bank match, if not to just add a little sense to it.

Also, Chris Masters should be the fucking man by now, and should certainly be on the WrestleMania card every year. Fucked over royally in 2006.

Airfixx

^^^What happened in 06? ....Roids?

So, come on the you slaaaags....

YOUR WRESTLEMANIA 26 PREDICTIONS PLEASE....

From Airfixx's crystal ball:

Batista v Cena (Takes a brave man to bet against Jonny Boy at Mania... Another transitional reign for Big Dave)

Jericho v Edge (Jericho FINALLY has his moment!)

Taker v HBK (You'll have HHH to thank for the apparent retirtement of HBK)

Vince v Bret (I can't see how this isn't gonna turn out to be run-in-tastic. Oh, and can you say "sharpshooter?")

HHH v Seamus (Sheamus will still be put over STRONG!)

Orton v DiBiase v Rhodes (....Just finish it already!)

Punk v Mysterio (This'll run past Mania; having a potentially fued of the year.)

Showmiz v Jomo/Truth (JoMo & Truth are there to do flipz and that's about it.)

Beth v Vickie (The birth of the dominant face Glamazon.... Yeah, LayCool will get involved - Layla bears the brunt while McCool gets away - but Beth will still prevail convincingly.)

MITB Winner: Drew McEntyre

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

A mix of a suspension and a subsequent burial because Tripper and Shawn seemed to find their jokes funny, despite the fact that Masters had gotten very over.

Batista v Cena (Makes sense in context with the feud and the way in which Cena's character is portrayyed.)

Jericho v Edge (Edge osing would fuck him up majorly. Jericho losing, meanwhile, would do him little to no harm.)

Taker v HBK (Whatever.)

Vince v Bret (Bret wouldn't have come back if he was going to lose. He honestly thinks he's the best there is, the best there ever was and the best there ever will be.)

HHH v Sheamus (Do it.)

Orton v DiBiase v Rhodes (DiBise and Rhodes to feud next. Orton losing, like Edge, would fuck him over.)

Punk v Mysterio (Please Santa/Jesus/Easter Bunny?)

Showmiz v Jomo/Truth (Expecting a pretty great match. Possibly to lead into a Morrison heel turn. Miz, meanwhile, is going to remain a double champ.)

Beth v Vickie (If this is actually happening.)

MITB Winner: Jack Swagger

MizMasta3000

You think Swagger could win MITB? I would seriously mark the fuck out but I feel Drew might take it

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Batista v Cena - Batista retains in dubious fashion reinforcing the notion that bad things happen to John Cena when he is in the ring with him. Feud continues until maybe SummerSlam where Cena finally gets his moment in the sun against Batista.

Jericho v Edge - Mostly because I picked Batista to retain and I don't see both heels retaining their titles. And NO Christian does not cash in his MitB.

Taker v HBK - HHHeel turn reinforced (see below) costing Shawn the match. HBK goes away until the Rumble where he will cost HHH the Rumble match setting up for a final match against HHH at WM 27.

Vince v Bret - Agreed with Airfixx. Run ins, run ins, run ins. Probably ShowMiz. Bret plays the face in peril until the Hart Dynasty makes the save at the end and Bret slaps Vince in the sharpshooter.

HHH v Sheamus - I am iffy on this one. I am going to go with HHH winning the match, but I am also going to call a double turn here.

Orton v DiBiase v Rhodes - I don't really care for DiBiase and Rhodes and I hate Orton but I think that Rhodes will wind up sneaking out a win here as he is kind of seen as the weak link out of the group and a win would do more for him than the other two.

Punk v Mysterio - Mysterio is going to be Punk's bitch for a while.

ShowMiz v Jomo/Truth - ShowMiz retain. They've made Morrison and Truth look good together but Miz and Big Show establish the fact that they are the dominant tag team.

Beth v Vickie - Don't really care but I assume Beth crushes her if this even happens.

MitB Winner: Christian - It bears repeating. He WILL NOT cash it in on Edge that night. Christian is nowhere near a big enough star to have that happen.

LKP

Taker vs Hbk - Match will end in a draw due to a double pin.... get restarted and hbk loses.

Money in the bank - Christian Knocks drew off the ladder to grab the case.

Edge Vs Jericho - jericho wins via christian hitting edge with the mitb case, Jericho turns his back christian cashes in and wins the title

Cena Vs Batista - Cena Wins via Dq Batista retains they have a grudge match at extreme rules.

Bret vs Vince - Run ins galore here. Bret makes Vince tap to the sharpshooter, Vince also bleeds.

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio - Punk wins via sereena and gallows. Rey does the old jbl-hbk thing from 2 years ago.

MizShow vs Morrison/Truth - I dunno why just got a feeling JoMo and Truth winning

Orton vs Cody vs Ted - Orton wins via ted and cody arguing he rko's them both.

HHH vs Sheamus - HHH wins in a close contest making Sheamus look good. Sheamus wins the rematch at extreme rules.

Beth vs vickie - A good way of putting Beth over as a face i suppose and look dominant that's it really.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Batista v Cena It's Cena nuff said

Jericho v Edge I see Edge getting dradted 2 Raw so Y2J stays champ

Taker v HBK (You'll have HHH to thank for the apparent retirtement of HBK) Agreed :)

Vince v Bret Winning with the Sharpshooter

HHH v Seamus Im hoping he goes over STRONG and winning Trips will do that

Orton v DiBiase v Rhodes Just for the surprise element i like Rhodes mre that Teddy

Punk v Mysterio Im really praying it is Punk tho,

Showmiz v Jomo/Truth Cant see any other outcome

Beth v Vickie I hope Beth smashes her to bits