03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Most WM feuds were long drawn out feuds were when both brands didn't have a PPV every month. Raw's feuds were always great leading into Mania because they didn't have a PPV between the Rumble and Mania. Even SD had great feuds because single brand PPV's didn't really matter, that's why nothing happened mostly at NWO, except Eddie winning the WWE title. HBK and Taker is probably one of the most lengthy feuds going into this Mania. Even though the match was made after EC, this feud has been brewing since the Slammy's which is awesome to have such a long storyline, we don't get that anymore.

As much as I like Cena/Batista, it was pretty much thrown together after EC. Too many title changes and random matches ups heading into Mania for the past couple years. Edge and Jericho should have made a little more sense than it does, Cena/Batista makes way more sense than that crap.

Orton's triple threat and HHH vs. Sheamus are definitely the most random matches at the show.
Orton's triple threat is not random this feud has been hinted at for months, since before 2010, if you ask me it is the least random match.

After analysing the card I am pretty sure, not definate, that WM will be a huge draw and could be one of the best, but knowing the WWE, I'm probably setting myself up for a fall.

Reaction score
Orton's triple threat is not random this feud has been hinted at for months, since before 2010, if you ask me it is the least random match.

You know the one problem I've had with the match is that they haven't given Cody or Ted any reason to not team up on Orton. So you know at some point in the match they'll end up going at it because one of them wants to win and the other won't stand for it. It's highly predictable and brings nothing new to the table.

maty619

Reaction score
@your first coment. I found it a bit weird when Cody said he will win at Wrestlemania but Ted didn't say anything about it, they just left it at that and Cole&King didn't even acknowledge his attemps to get some heat.

Reaction score
@your first coment. I found it a bit weird when Cody said he will win at Wrestlemania but Ted didn't say anything about it, they just left it at that and Cole&King didn't even acknowledge his attemps to get some heat.

I was thinking the same thing. You'd think two weeks ago when they had the handicapped match they would have had Cody take out Ted or vice versa to get the win on Orton (to look like the better man). It would really have helped with the triple threat match. I'm sure Orton's going over here, but they could have at least made it interesting.

Axis

If Rock/Hogan wasn't the final match on the card, then I think that the chances of Taker/Mchaels being the final match on this card are very, very, very slim. I won't say it's impossible, because there's always that inkling of a chance, but I will say that the chances of it occurring are insignificant.

LKP

If cena vs Batista is the main Event i will get pissed. Id like to see edge vs Jericho. Edge is entitled to a MAIN EVENT match at WM26.

Axis

Edge is entitled to nothing. The Edge/Jericho feud is far less interesting than the Cena/Batista feud, plus it has less star-power. Cena vs Batista will likely close the show.

xtremebadass

Edge is entitled to nothing. The Edge/Jericho feud is far less interesting than the Cena/Batista feud, plus it has less star-power. Cena vs Batista will likely close the show.

Pretty Much.

If I were WWE I would be ashamed to even put out a product with the poor quality and lack of meaning that is the WrestleMania feud of Jericho vs. Edge. It is disturbing to think that is going down at Mania.

The success of a feud is a good percentage of both match and hype. Sometimes the match makes the hype a little better, and sometimes the hype makes the match seem better. Unfortunately I see the hype making the match seem worse and vice versa. I am not expecting much. I know they are both great wrestlers, but I think it will be hard to dig themselves out of this whole that is one SHIT rivalry.

LKP

Edge won the rumble i mean..... That is what the rumble winner gets right lol?

LadyHotrod

Fucking glad there is no Diva match on the card. That means no piss time but whatever.