03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Why does Wrestlemania need 2 theme songs anyway. That Be Yourself is pretty old too.

Everytime I hear Be Yourself I think of Ashley whoring herself. It is still a good song though for the most part. Every year they need a slow theme and a quicker theme for the closing Mania video. Be Yourself will be the first, slower, theme then go into I Made It. Which is going to be awesome, a WrestleMania highlight video with Lil FUCKING Wayne.

I am glad they ditched Thunderstruck. Everytime I hear ACDC I think of how bad WrestleMania 25 was.

the408kid

Reaction score
One year they should bring back the old Wrestlemania theme from the early 90's, the best one they ever had imo.

straight_edge76

Both of this years Wrestlemania's themes suck tbh.... No offense XBA lol I just don't like 'I Made It' and 'Be Yourself' is a decent song but a bit old and already been used.

xtremebadass

Both of this years Wrestlemania's themes suck tbh.... No offense XBA lol I just don't like 'I Made It' and 'Be Yourself' is a decent song but a bit old and already been used.

LOL, I know alot of people hate Rudolf, Jay Sean, Birdman, and Lil' Wayne separately for their own reasons, but all 4 of them are on one song so I could see why people don't like the song.

I still like it though, it relates to making it to Mania, I freaked out the first time they played it at the Rumble though

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I saw that Kevin Rudolf guy on SD this week. Was very surprised to discover that he was white. Was not expecting that at all.

seX-Power

I Made It is a good fit for Mania imo.

And wasn't Be Yourself the theme for Ashley at one point?

MizMasta3000

He was in the audience. Mike would have pissed his pants had he saw it lol

xtremebadass

Well they were in LA, they didn't say he would perform at Mania did they?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I didn't hear anything about that. Maybe it was just me but he didn't look very excited to be there either. Kinda had a "they're paying me" look on his face.

xtremebadass

I didn't hear anything about that. Maybe it was just me but he didn't look very excited to be there either. Kinda had a "they're paying me" look on his face.

Yea but i think he has a naturally dull ass face. he is pretty creepy looking tbh.

I don't think they could perform that song at Mania. Wayne is in jail, I doubt WWE would allow Birdman to perform, and a song with just Jay Sean and Kevin Rudolf would be short as hell.

I like his music and all but don't know why Cash Money signed him since they were always just rap.