• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

Reaction score
^^Yah, but what someone did 2 years ago can only take you so far in the presently. And presently Matt Hardy has been bland, fat and unmotivated.

Watching SD! and besides the most generic look on the entire roster and awful theme music, I've found another reason to hate Dolph Ziggler even more; his ridiculous finishing move. Awful, just like his bleached hair.

MizMasta3000

It is prett bad lol but he's been racking up some wins. Maybe WWE wants to be unpredictable and give it to someone besides the obvious Christian or Drew.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^Yah, but what someone did 2 years ago can only take you so far in the presently. And presently Matt Hardy has been bland, fat and unmotivated.

Watching SD! and besides the most generic look on the entire roster and awful theme music, I've found another reason to hate Dolph Ziggler even more; his ridiculous finishing move. Awful, just like his bleached hair.

I like it, tho maybe that's because I've always liked the Russian legsweep, and it looks like a jumping version of it.

Reaction score
^^Yah, but what someone did years ago can only take you so far in the presently. And presently Matt Hardy has been bland, fat and unmotivated.

That's how I feel about Hogan.

I like it, tho maybe that's because I've always liked the Russian legsweep, and it looks like a jumping version of it.

It looks like it should hurt Ziggler more then the people he uses it on.

Am I the only person who thinks of the Diva Search when they hear that "Be Yourself" song? It's a horrible song to use for Wrestlemania too, I can put up with the rap song (it fits for the epic-ness of Mania) but "Be Yourself" is just shit.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I don't think it should. The idea of the move looks to be that Ziggler slams his opponents head down into the mat, while he lands on his back. They're knocked stupid, he's not. At least that's what I get from it.

And no, you're not. I keep thinking of that crackwhore Ashley when I hear it.