03/28 WRESTLEMANIA XXVI Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Bret vs Vince is going to suck arse.

Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart >>>>>>>>>

johnausten36@gmail.com

As always, the MITB Ladder Match was one of the highlights of Wrestlemania and a great way to kick things off. It featured great athleticism and more innovation. The outcome was a little disappointing however and the WWE really dropped the ball.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I agree man. That MITB match in nine days was a great way to start off WrestleMania.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

And because he can't convey any personality as a face.

xtremebadass

Replace MVP for Matt Hardy (I'm a bit biased towards Hardy) he is getting back to his old self again imo.

Matt is in the match. For a second there you got me excited thinking somehow they took Matt out, I was going to totally freak right there. He is definitely weighing down that match. He has the mobility of a 70 year old man. Kane can move better than that bastard.

maty619

Reaction score
I meant coz someone said have 6 people and I was just saying to replace MVP on the list he gave. Btw, Matt is definately gettingback to his old self, if he losses a bit (alot) of weight then we are talking, imo he should have a few months off to get himself into shape then he could start to challenge for the mid card titles.

seX-Power

Matt is in the match. For a second there you got me excited thinking somehow they took Matt out, I was going to totally freak right there. He is definitely weighing down that match. He has the mobility of a 70 year old man. Kane can move better than that bastard.

Not really.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Dunno what all the hate for Matt Hardy is. Him and MVP had a hot feud a couple of years ago. One of the best in recent memory.